★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Im definitely not getting ads and I have played about fifteen times, with three or four runs each time, when I press play the screen goes of for a fraction of a second then the game loads, I'm guessing that that is when the ad should load?

Would it be possible to add a restart button as when I know I haven't beaten my score I'd like to start again and the only way I can currently do that is by closing down the app and the reloading.

My best score is 47 now.
The new version would fix.
02-17-2014, 10:31 PM
Here are the screenshots. Liuxz, care to respond?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	68773  

02-18-2014, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Good spot. You can even see it from the App Store screenshots. Compare screen 2 for this to screen 3 for Square Race. Both show Double Trouble and the same hazard placement.

Would explain the ropey collision detection I disliked too, if the triangular obstacles are just square ones which have been reskinned without changing the hit box.
You know, I thought I'd replied to you about the ropey collision, I said to imagine them as squares, I must have forgot to hit reply or something.
I don't mind games inspired by etc but this is just the exact same game in a different dress. The music is the same too. If it's all ok and not stolen or whatever then I'll happily purchase but I'll wait until I know for sure.
There's only two players for square race, one being me and I guess it's just a fluke that one of them would happen to notice that this is the same game.

Last edited by cloudpuff; 02-18-2014 at 05:03 AM.
02-18-2014, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
You know, I thought I'd replied to you about the ropey collision, I said to imagine them as squares, I must have forgot to hit reply or something.
I don't mind games inspired by etc but this is just the exact same game in a different dress. The music is the same too. If it's all ok and not stolen or whatever then I'll happily purchase but I'll wait until I know for sure.
There's only two players for square race, one being me and I guess it's just a fluke that one of them would happen to notice that this is the same game.
Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
The game I was thinking of isn't even close.

Are all the obstacles placed exactly the same?

Edit: just saw your previous post.
Dev, I will assume the accusations are correct until proven otherwise.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 02-18-2014 at 06:39 AM.
02-21-2014, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
This game is amazing.
Auto-runner with great graphics, perfect controls, and really cool level design.
4.5/5
Buying ad-free version now.

Edit: ad-free version not available in US
Now,you can buy the paid version.Here a promb code you can try it :TW7T3AHXMAK4.
02-21-2014, 04:52 AM
I was going to buy it but now I'll not because it's not been confirmed that's it's not a direct rip off from square race. Which has already been mentioned that it's the same with a different skin.
02-21-2014, 08:44 AM
Yes. Cloudpuff is right.
I will not be buying this unless you address the issue that has been brought up about you possibly copying this game from another.
If you convince me it isn't copied I will gladly buy it.