★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cyril Blant
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.8 MB
  • Version: 1.025b
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Prop Hunt plays much like a Hide and Seek. Players on the BLUE team, can disguise as props, are given a 20 seconds set up time to hide, and afterwards players on the RED team must find and kill them in the given time period. At the end of each round, teams are swapped: Hunter(RED) become the Prop(BLUE) and vice versa.

(Require Wifi)
08-06-2014, 04:14 AM
This is pretty awesome, especially considering the near impossible chance of Garry's Mod coming to iOS. Quite a lot of players on it already too, recommended, especially for free.

08-06-2014, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
This is pretty awesome, especially considering the near impossible chance of Garry's Mod coming to iOS. Quite a lot of players on it already too, recommended, especially for free.
Thanks for your comment, Pete. I'll take my eyes on this game when it releases in US.

Pine Entertainment
08-06-2014, 04:31 AM
It should be up already for you though I can't say 100% sure. Quite surprised by the pleasant population that's chatty and helpful. Plus, as mentioned, lots of people playing it already but I'd love to see some TA matches - nothing quite like seeing hunters pass you by disguised as a fire hydrant right next to them.
08-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Prop Hunt on iOS? Don't care if it's the original, I'm in

I'm just lurking here...menacingly!
08-06-2014, 04:30 PM
This game is great fun, though people quitting has been an occasional pain. Had a bug where I'd keep falling through the floor and respawing which is a shame but hasn't detracted from my enjoyment at all.
08-06-2014, 07:29 PM
My daughter is gonna love this, she loves prop hunt on Gary's mod (thanks pete)