App description: Wander through the mazes of the ancient temples in search of the lost treasures. Unleash your adventurous spirit and travel to mystic places where no human set foot for thousands of years.

COLLECT ANCIENT RELICS
Explore the ancient tombs to gather the artefacts and solve the mysteries to reach the primal truth.

BEWARE OF FIERCE CREATURES
Uncover the secrets of old civilizations but watch out for traps and ethereal dwellers. Watch your steps and be very cautious of the malevolent curses the ancients may have placed in the tombs.

USE MAPS AND ITEM SEEKERS
If you get stuck at any temple go to the Black market where you can find explosives, item seekers, crayons or even old maps

COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Game center achievements to compete with your friends. Unearth more secrets to earn higher adventurous titles.

UNIVERSAL APP
Temple Raider is a universal game that can be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It will always present the best graphics for your device without the need to purchase a new game for iPhone or iPad.

NOTE: Some players fail to see the Vault button next to the collections. It becomes active once you complete any collection set. Vaulting it will reward you with gold coins.
The game can be finished without making a single In-App Purchase.

BeDeKa's comments:

06-22-2013, 06:57 PM
. Thanks for the code. Overall I like the game. Most of the others have already mentioned the pros and cons and I agree with some. The best thing about the game is the sound which is intensified with headphones.(might want to mention that in description of game and in the opening) I personally don't mind the graphics. If it means going into the GB range to better them than I'd rather you kept it the way it is. Gold rewards might be slightly bettered if you're going to keep prices for buying things the same. Would like to see a little more options of things to buy. How bout a little bit more to the story? Cutscenes would be nice. The biggest thing I would like to see also is choice of movement control. I think dedicated move buttons would be better. Anyway hope this helps. Thanks again
06-23-2013, 10:43 AM
I would be happy to give a review if you happen to have any codes left!

06-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the code! Ill play through the first few levels and tell you what I think!
08-06-2013, 02:26 AM
There is a major update based on your suggestions.
Would you please update your game and share your thoughts.

Here are some codes if anyone failed to get the game the first time:
HFNP3JX6KEWH
NMWA3RJXHPYT
WTXWRXAFHX3X
MPA6R4ELXA9J
HWMRM6X74TEM

If these get grabbed too fast, send a PM and I will give you a code to try it.
08-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Some more for the evening crew:

NJKRX74PF6AE
HTJR6R9WTPHW
FTXR4WHFWYXE
EKAWEAETJTH3
YXY99YXYLMMY
PAXWPTHEN9EY
LL3EN46E3XNE
9MHH93RE4E3R
6TM6T7944KPR
JRRTHJLJ6RJW
LE69NNHELR66
JLA9X6WKM7FP
NJ96H4N6JHH6
33FLJEJXR44R
X7WKARH93LNK
PJPF3L7JTJHE
XHH6LEMM9TN7
HRHLKRXRAAAK
LXNTM9MX4AJW
69R7N3LL73LL

Don't be shy. Say something back once you try this update.
08-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Grabbed the last one. I'll post impressions later! Thank you.
08-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Grabbed HRHLKRXRAAAK. Will leave imps once I have tried this.
08-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Bah! This games has the direction pad on the wrong side. Too annoying to be worth learning. If they update and let us switch sides, I might try again.