What is the next GTA port?

01-05-2014, 03:56 PM
What is the next GTA port?

What do you guys think the next GTA port will be? I personally think that in 2014 we will get GTA liberty city stories, then in 2015 we will get GTA vice city stories, then in 2016 we will get GTA IV. What do you guys think?
01-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I think the next GTA will be an endless runner with IAP's. R* is a business, so this type of game will be a good way for them to churn your monies out your pay packets.

01-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I wish Rockstar'd port Bully. I think that'd fit the mobile platform a lot better.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I wish Rockstar'd port Bully. I think that'd fit the mobile platform a lot better.
Yeah if GTA SA can work on IOS, Bully shouldn't be a problem. I think for the most part, any controversy about Bully is done now, right? Of course, Apple might be wary of having the game on their family-friendly and kid-friendly store.
01-05-2014, 04:45 PM
The next one will be gta IV when the devices can run it.
01-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Apple might be wary of having the game on their family-friendly and kid-friendly store.
If they're okay with GTA then i dont think Bully will be a problem.

I just wish id would port Quake I and II, or a company approaches Disney about porting Dark Forces. And yeah i love these old retro PC games !
01-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
The next one will be gta IV when the devices can run it.
They could port Vice City Stories before that.
01-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Omg bully was absolutely brilliant and would be great on ios. I know a lot of people didn't play that game either but it was as good as any gta game for the most part. For the people too lazy to google, bully was a rockstar game like gta but based in a school with kids. You could fight teachers, beat up jocks, it was seriously an incredible game.

As for controversy, c'mon, you shot slingshots like Bart Simpson for cryin out loud gta is far more controversial. Sure you could knock out 8yr old little girls but it was tame compared to gta. Awesome game, I encourage all to google it.
02-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadblade View Post
What do you guys think the next GTA port will be? I personally think that in 2014 we will get GTA liberty city stories, then in 2015 we will get GTA vice city stories, then in 2016 we will get GTA IV. What do you guys think?
Yes, it will be Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=220118
02-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clever_bug View Post
Yes, it will be Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=220118
Playing that already on my iPhone... The psp port.