App description: If it is search about an interesting game, this "Dot-Ranger - Dub Version" surely satisfies you. A game is simplicity and operation is a can tongue. Therefore, fun can feel actually 100%. The method of becoming a large force and eradicating the appearing palace monster in the fantasy world is only one. I only operate rangers (character) with only one finger. Really interesting one at such a thing!? The person who considered needs to try! I am the optimal at the time of little killing time and commutation, and attending school. Those who want to play more need to do their best aiming at completion of the prepared stage according to difficulty! The contents of a game are those with a defense element, those with an action element, and ARPG from which I evolved with the growth element. The new feeling game focused on attack mode decorates the first phase of series! Now, what on earth is the monster which waits for you on the last stage?
06-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Looks interesting.
06-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Hilarious description.
06-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
Hilarious description.
Its a shame how bad some of the translations are we see. If i was releasing an app in a Chinese market i would make sure the translations were spot on. But we see this time and time again like a dev sadly uses google translate. Even friends must be far cheaper than a normal translation company and 'better' ?

Might sound snobby but the description is so bad for this just cant even give it a chance.
06-10-2014, 11:42 AM
"A game is simplicity and operation is a can tongue."
06-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Bah, no instructions on how to play. You're just immediately set into the game, not knowing what to do. Also, sometimes there is.a semitransparent menu that shows up when you click one of the status bars at the bottom where you can't even read anything that is displayed on it since it's so transparent.

Last edited by pinOi32; 06-10-2014 at 11:55 AM.