App description: Introducing Extreme Bike Trip with multiplayer races! The much awaited new entry in the Extreme Road Trip series!

Its time to take your bike off the road, customize your rider and race against your friends in the new Multiplayer Race mode!

Choose your favorite bike, from a collection of scooters, dirt bikes, cruisers and speed bikes! Customize your ride with paint jobs and use all-new power-ups to achieve the best scores!

Featuring signature music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Extreme Road Trip 2" fame).

== Features ==

* Extremely addictive gameplay!
* Introducing All-New Multiplayer Races!
* Huge gratifying explosions and crashes!
* 38 bikes to ride, from scooter to speed bike!
* Customize your rider and show off to your friends!
* All-new power-ups like the ejectable seat and energy drink!
* Upgrade your License to unlock access the best bikes!
* Catchy music that will stay with you all day
* Drive in dangerous and unexplored locations!
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal (great on any iOS device)
* Free!

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 58.2 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Introducing Extreme Bike Trip with multiplayer races! The much awaited new entry in the Extreme Road Trip series!

It’s time to take your bike off the road, customize your rider and race against your friends in the new Multiplayer Race mode!

Choose your favorite bike, from a collection of scooters, dirt bikes, cruisers and speed bikes! Customize your ride with paint jobs and use all-new power-ups to achieve the best scores!

Featuring signature music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Extreme Road Trip 2" fame).

== Features ==

* Extremely addictive gameplay!
* Introducing All-New Multiplayer Races!
* Huge gratifying explosions and crashes!
* 15 bikes to ride, from scooter to speed bike!
* Customize your rider and show off to your friends!
* All-new power-ups like the ejectable seat and energy drink!
* Upgrade your License to unlock access the best bikes!
* Catchy music that will stay with you all day
* Drive in dangerous and unexplored locations!
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal (great on any iOS device)
* Free!
iPhone Screenshots

12-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Can anyone please show me a pic of the car I'm missing? It's a racing car, but I haven't seen it, not even in the special purchase offers. I did see and buy the delivery truck though with 130 gold, because I couldn't get that one either. EDIT: Oops, wrong thread... In any case, if anyone knows
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (253.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 12-25-2014 at 05:50 AM.