Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-13-2014, 01:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Has anyone mentioned a bug when running in the downtown and getting the XL potion? When I was extra large in the downtown area I couldn't move left or right no matter which way I swiped. I just stayed in the middle lane. I haven't had that happen in any of the other areas. Thanks!
I haven't heard of this issue before and it doesn't appear to be an issue we currently know about. I'd suggest letting our support know about it so we can see if it's an isolated issue or something bigger we need to fix!

Here's a link for you: Minion Rush Form

Thanks for helping us get data on this. We definitely don't want that to continue to happen.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:50 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
I haven't heard of this issue before and it doesn't appear to be an issue we currently know about. I'd suggest letting our support know about it so we can see if it's an isolated issue or something bigger we need to fix!

Here's a link for you: Minion Rush Form

Thanks for helping us get data on this. We definitely don't want that to continue to happen.
Thanks so much for the help. Gave it a go today and it was working perfectly. Could have been user error I guess. Such a fun app. Thanks for the help!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:40 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Thanks so much for the help. Gave it a go today and it was working perfectly. Could have been user error I guess. Such a fun app. Thanks for the help!
Glad to hear it's working now! Sometimes that happens so no worries. Let me know if you have any other issues (:
Old 04-10-2014, 09:48 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

My name is Fabien your new community Manager at Gameloft Studio in Barcelona.

I would be glad to hear about some "Minion Rush" fans here! As I am working with the developers by my side, I guess this thread could be a great place to share information, suggestions or concerns and pass them on to the developers.

Feel free to share anything with me or Ryan here, I hope we could make the game even better!