App description: Ninja Warrior introduces a new level of impossible challenge.

This game is not for sissies and the hot-tempered. It requires nerves of steel, cat-like reflexes and split-second decision-making capabilities. It requires you to become the Ninja Warrior!

Remember all those incredibly hard games you've played and conquered? Avoiding hexagons in Super Hexagon? Beating 7th gate in Flappy Bird? Finishing Super Meat Boy? Ninja Warrior is the next great challenge for you. It's actually super-easy (haha), but when you make a clumsy mistake, it never goes unpunished.

It will be a new hell for you, an ugly nightmare, but if you can master your ninja skills, you'll harvest the fruit of your dedication, young ninja padawan. Often the fruit will be sour at first, but you'll get from clumsy to master eventually, and get the sweet fruit of forbidden ninja knowledge.

"Easier than Flappy Bird, Harder than Being a Ninja." -Gamezebo
7.7/10 "An exciting adventure full of dangers and surprises." -appszoom
3.5/5 "Ninja Warrior Temple understands that the way of the ninja is never an easy one. It takes skill and insight bordering on the supernatural." -148apps

* 70 levels of ninja madness!
* Pumped up ninja music!
* Shurikens, ninjas and traps!
* Easy at first. Ninja-hard soon enough!
* Extra tough ninja boss fights!

Now repeat after me, ninja: "I will never RAGE QUIT!!!"
09-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Hard to take seriously something by a studio with this name.

09-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
I totally agree.
I'm downloading it now to try it out. The screenshots look decent. FYI, it's out in the US now Petey.

EDIT: I tried it out. It's actually not a bad game. It's pretty tough. I guess you could compare it to Run Roo Run (I think that's what it's called), but with more of a permadeath feeling. Its free, so it's worth a try if your into high score chasers. Like I said, it's not bad.

Last edited by NOEN; 09-03-2014 at 09:08 PM.
09-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Couldn't agree more. This is only slightly better than a game named "Ninja Warrior - top free candy crushing arcade 8- bit Retro Mario dash temple run saga extravaganza".
09-03-2014, 11:41 PM
This game would be a lot better if that lil fat ass tater tot in ninja garb (just look at that app icon) could jump a little higher.

And I don't see why they don't allow you to double jump in all of the levels. It's pretty dumb because you expect to double jump in some parts, but nooo. Instead, you die a wonderful death because your so-called ninja just decides he can't double jump.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-03-2014 at 11:53 PM.
09-05-2014, 06:08 AM
I found official video

Youtube link | Pop Up