iPhone: Evhacon

04-12-2015, 06:16 PM
So today I felt like playing some more Evhacon. I booted up the old version (that's right, I've got both right in my RPG folder), and I just rushed through the game as quickly as possible. I skipped through the dialogue, ran away from enemies that I didn't have to kill, only went to houses that I had to, and it also helped that I played the newer version as well. It took me 45 minutes to finish it, though I'm sure I could bring it to half that time if I played again. Anyway, the game is excellent for a speedrun haha

It was just fun to play the game after the revamp and then compare it to before the revamp.
04-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Thanks Primoz, I'm glad you actually liked it. Too bad you've finished it already. I'd like you give it another go for funsies once v1.1b is released (next week hopefully?) to check out the new changes/fixes (no longer delayed controls, etc) and the extra quest rewards (the Tahlani sacrificial dagger as well as the Aecherian round shield - both unique items). Have you had a chance to read some of the lore books (if you are into that) and in particular the one about the hamlet? Did you get the reference?

And... uhm... the way I see it, that over there, really just looked like an ordinary fork!

Last edited by PietroNifosi; 04-13-2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Syntax Errors