Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-08-2014, 02:12 PM

Do you find it better to target the training of officers to improve the skills they have bonus' for *OR* should you try to get a well rounded crew and improve the lowest ability of every officer?
Old 04-04-2014, 07:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

i've updated Trexels to 1.4 and now it doesn't work anymore!!! resetted the device, reinstalled the game a couple of times and... nothing!!!

has someone the same problem?
Old 04-05-2014, 07:07 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
i've updated Trexels to 1.4 and now it doesn't work anymore!!! resetted the device, reinstalled the game a couple of times and... nothing!!!

has someone the same problem?
It worked ok for me. It downloaded assets again and it opened just fine. Chek yout internet connection. If that's not the problem, I suggest you use iExplore to get backup of all the documents folder (I think the savegame was there) and you reinstall the game.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikavari View Post
So how easy is it really to farm Dilithium? I primarily get mine either from quests or leveling only. I tried the meteorite/debris phaser shooting mini game a couple of times but never got a single crystal.
its deadly slow and crap time wasting... just WATCH the review video below for a full take on the game and levels, costs and time from your life you wasted away from timers, paywall push system.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by mrbiggles; 04-06-2014 at 02:02 AM..
Old 04-06-2014, 04:54 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
its deadly slow and crap time wasting... just WATCH the review video below for a full take on the game and levels, costs and time from your life you wasted away from timers, paywall push system.

YouTube: video
It seems the game got removed from the app store. We'll see what happens in the end...
Old 04-07-2014, 08:02 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
It worked ok for me. It downloaded assets again and it opened just fine. Chek yout internet connection. If that's not the problem, I suggest you use iExplore to get backup of all the documents folder (I think the savegame was there) and you reinstall the game.
i've already tried with the doc folder backup, but still doesn't work!
however, i've twitted to the devs, and they answered me that would check the issue, then the game is gone! clearly there is something wrong...
Old 04-07-2014, 08:11 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
It seems the game got removed from the app store. We'll see what happens in the end...
I still see it in the Canadian app store.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:19 PM

Why are you advertising a game that is so annoyingly bad? It looks like they're using dungeon master type paywalls here except they're charging for the game as well! And it's not even on the store anyway so what gives?
Why has this crap got a better score than Flashout which is better in every way? I'm starting to get suspicious!

Last edited by bigjack66; 04-07-2014 at 09:21 PM..
Old 04-08-2014, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
Why are you advertising a game that is so annoyingly bad? It looks like they're using dungeon master type paywalls here except they're charging for the game as well! And it's not even on the store anyway so what gives?
Why has this crap got a better score than Flashout which is better in every way? I'm starting to get suspicious!
It was pure paidmium from the start, but people were a little more forgiving when rating it because of their love for Star Trek, and the lack of Star Trek games. It was like an oasis in a desert, but unfortunately the water was tainted.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:55 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
I really enjoyed this game when it came out, sure it was half freemium but that didn't stop me from enjoying I what I played and it was only about 1.49 so it's not exactly expensive and for that price I got me money's worth out of it.