★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-24-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeStudiosSupport View Post
I'm please to announce that Hazel Dazzle v1.1 has finally been submitted to Google Play and should become available in a few hours.

The app is split in two parts due the Apk size limit, so it should download the main content in the background, the first time you run the game.

Thanks a lot for keeping the faith in this game.

As a personal gift, I decided to low the price for the app down to 2.00 (I'll check the US market later to set the price to $2.00, too).

v1.1 Android - ChangeLog:
[Fix] Bug that froze the game in the Title Screen when you choose to erase your current progress and start the whole adventure again.

[Fix] Minor fixes and Texture Optimizations.
Any updates for the ios version so I can play it on my iPad mini ?
12-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Sorry, I can't update the IOS version yet, I'm really busy managing our other projects...

Happy holidays and a happy new year to everybody!
03-05-2014, 02:00 PM
It's March already and still it doesn't work on iPad Mini. Thanks for the support.... NOT!
03-09-2015, 05:20 AM
I know that nobody may me monitoring this game, but I was looking for help / walk through.

I finally got it working on a new iPad air 2.

I'm in a world where there are gears that you have to engage (I found the switch), and I killed the blue guy, but can't find how to get out of the dungeon or find any clock hands to set. TIA