★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-24-2015, 09:59 AM
It's already been one year since the release of Leo's Fortune and we've reached over 1 MILLION downloads since then! From winning an Apple Design Award, receiving Editor's Choice, and even being nominated for Touch Arcade's GOTY, it has been a very exciting year and thank each and every one of you for your support.

To celebrate, we will be having a $0.99 Flash Sale beginning today on all platforms!

04-24-2015, 10:16 AM
I'll start the chant...

Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel
05-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Such a stunning game heard about it on the pod cast KIDS GAME POD.
Its awesome. My kids really love it and we are from a design background and are in awe of the design and graphics of this game. The game play is well done also. Often you get games that look great but are plain boring but this game ticks all the boxes, well done to the developers. I guess the games are going this way with the graphics and it seems as though you have to have an edge to get anywhere in the app store these days. Games like BATTLE OF THE TUNES that were original and now totally flooded with similar games. Thats why this one is awesome because it has originality that stands out from the rest....