Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-18-2014, 07:50 AM

Has anyone actually managed to finish the game? Does it ever end? Once you kill the prosecutor is that it? I'm up to the prince and the story slows dramatically really boring.

I have the best items which I would recommend would be having a 5sec shield that activates every 10secs, while having 40% chance to heal 400hp when hit, and the item which has 85% chance block 50% damage, U are godlike with those. You instantly heal 100% deliberately running into beans and bullets.

Last edited by Devok; 10-18-2014 at 08:01 AM..
Old 10-18-2014, 11:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Default Suggestion for the app

I love Gemini Strike. Even though I have crappy stats for someone in Sector 20 (209 Damage 142 Life 84 Armor) I manage to survive lol

Anyway, suggestion to the dev. Is it possible to have separate accounts for the app? Like there's the online account whenever there's access to internet, and then there's the offline account that ACTUALLY saves progress.

It ticks me off sometimes that when I don't have internet I always have to go back to the beginning of the game instead of it saving from where I started. I think it would be better if we could play two profiles.

Either that or it's actually just my phone...
Old 10-19-2014, 09:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Golden Claw (Corsair) Gameplay
YouTube: [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=k8hYZOmJTyg]video[/url]

Equipment in the video:
[URL=http://imgur.com/DlAEz4X][/URL]

Because of having a lot of armor and life, I can afford to drop defensive parts in favor of more weapons. Two weapons are homing: 2 chains and 3 rockets. Chains seek out enemies jumping from one to the next until its duration expires. Rockets don't fire as often but are still frequent and very powerful. The scatter shot gets the job done firing twice for 175% of my ship's damage every second.

As Sikuzo pointed out, the Golden Claw's basic shots have a 100% chance to stun whatever it hits. The rate of fire is still fairly fast and it pierces like chains but does not home in. As you can see in the video, the shots can even stun shielded enemies which means you can lock down elites! You can't stun sector bosses though.

The ship's basic fire is probably unintended and may get fixed in the future. But in its current imba state, why not play around with it?

Any good strategy to get golden items? I'm in level 63. Can find a good strategy that isn't stocking up on credits and then buying rare items (cargo mission included). How can I up the odds of reciving a golden item?