Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM

Default [Soft-Launch: CA] Ninja Time Pirates - (by HappyGiant, LLC)

Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 253 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The battle for Earth's future will be fought in it’s past! Time travel, uncover an epic conspiracy & save the planet! Fight off an alien invasion as famous historical characters using special powers and weapons.

In Ninja Time Pirates, Play as Ben Franklin, Blackbeard, Cleopatra and more in a madcap battle to save Earth from time-hopping alien marauders! Relive history from Colonial New England, Ancient Egypt, the Viking era, the Roswell UFO crash and beyond.

GORGEOUS REALTIME 3D GRAPHICS
Action RPG Squad Based Shooter
Full 3D graphics, with easy-to-use touch controls

GAMEPLAY MODES
20 action-packed Story mode levels with strategic mission objectives, with more to come!
Play Battle mode for endless waves of alien crushing madness!
Boost your firepower with an armory of upgradable tricked out weapons!
Build up your squad of historic characters, each with a unique special power!
Controllable Vehicles! Drive captured alien tanks!
Stealth Levels! Use ninja skills to sneak around enemy defenses.

EPIC PLOT
Uncover an epic plot spanning back to World War 2 involving Time Travel, The Philadelphia Experiment, Roswell, The Great Pyramids, Montauk, Men in Black, Aliens, Nikola Tesla and every other conspiracy theory under the sun. Journey through time as you activate historical figures called into battle for Earth’s future and form the Ninja Time Pirates.

SCI-FI WEAPONS
Unlock a plethora of awesome weapons, such as the “Time Bomb,” “Shurikenator”, “The Plasma Gun” and the dreaded “Astral Giant.” Each member of the team has a signature, upgradable special power – unleash George Washington's sweet “Cherry Bombs” and Erik the Red's mighty “Laser Axe!”

Ninja Time Pirates is free to play but contains items that can be purchased with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Install Ninja Time Pirates today. It’s FREE!

Ninja Time Pirates is published by HappyGiant - a team of industry veterans from LucasArts, Looking Glass studios and more.

Follow #HappyGiantMedia, #NinjaTimePirate or at http://www.facebook/com/ninjatimepirates
iPhone Screenshots

Old 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-04-2014, 05:13 PM

The Game is launching next Week Worldwide. Here is the Launch Trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-04-2014, 05:39 PM

How do you find all these Soft Launches Sanuku? Do you just browse the different App Stores or is there a site that tells you? Just curious.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
How do you find all these Soft Launches Sanuku? Do you just browse the different App Stores or is there a site that tells you? Just curious.
I search for those on the iTunes Store. If there would be a Tool or a Website where I could find those I would spent probably more time with creating Gameplay Trailer after my Work instead of looking out for new Games which currently does consume most of my time if it comes to iOS
Old 04-04-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I search for those on the iTunes Store. If there would be a Tool or a Website where I could find those I would spent probably more time with creating Gameplay Trailer after my Work instead of looking out for new Games which currently does consume most of my time if it comes to iOS
Wow. That has to be SO time consuming! I'm sure everybody appreciates what you do for the forums. I know I do. Lol, I actually go to your YouTube channel at least once a day to look for the soft launches and anything new.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Really appreciate of your work. Thanks a lot.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:18 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks so much for your work Sanuku!

Anyone try this? I'm curious. I would give it a go myself but the file size is a bit big for what I have left.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Thanks so much for your work Sanuku!

Anyone try this? I'm curious. I would give it a go myself but the file size is a bit big for what I have left.
I'm downloading it now. I'll try it out once it's finished.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:59 PM

Aye thanks for all the work you do around here finding apps and with videos. I use to spend loads of time looking for new apps myself then I found TA.

I'll download and try this too.