Modern Combat Pegasus wont load

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by socom39, Oct 12, 2010.

1. socom39

socom39 Well-Known Member

I purchased Modern Combat Pegasus like a hour ago and it wont load. It is like 1/12th of the way there now. My internet was going in out and out earlier because of a storm but now it is stable and the app still wont load for me. I tried restarting the system and everything.

2. Max_TO

Max_TO Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Worstcase , uninstall and then reinstall

3. socom39

How do I uninstall if the game isnt even installed in the first place

4. Max_TO

Max_TO Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Is the icon stuck on your screen ?

I had the same problem last night while downloading monkey island .

I tried everything and was unable to correct the problem . I just left my iPhone over night then , in the morning , I reentered my apple password and the app seemed to DL without any trouble .

5. socom39

How do I renter my password? I will try that.

6. Max_TO

Max_TO Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    It should ask for your password again if it's connection to the net is broke , turn it off or interrupt it's net connection .

Remember there is always the small chance that the apple store has been having trouble this weekend as I had the same problem last night , different game mind ya

7. RoadRunner123

RoadRunner123 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    If you download it from itunes It will work. I just do this for big games so it doesn't fail on me.

8. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Thats what happened to me yesterday but for bigger game downloads try to download the game from the iTunes on the PC and then sync and it will install more quickly instead of waiting for it to download for like 2 hours which i waited for on my ipod touch 4G. So try to download and install from iTunes on PC.