Universal Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (By SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iANiMeX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Was that after the price change? Because now the game is free and the VIP pack is $5 instead of the other way around...

2. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    For anyone still playing this game with a controller: does the controller work correctly for you when flying? I'm finding that driving on the ground or water works fine, but in the air the up-down controls don't work correctly. My ship will end up just climbing no matter what I do. I've tried turning on and off the "reverse flight controls" setting to no effect.

I've gotten the same problem with two controllers so it's not just the controller. Initially I tried it with a Stratus, which I ended up returning because it was too small for me. I finally got sick of waiting for a full size official bluetooth MFi controller, and jailbroke my iPad and got a PS3 controller. It works great in every other game but has the same problem when flying in this game.

3. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This was pulled,no idea why.Hope that they're fixing it,luckily,I still have it on my device and it works perfectly on latest iOS.