Space inversion 2, HD (FREE EXPANSION BUG)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by cousinmerl, Jul 23, 2011.

1. cousinmerl

cousinmerl Well-Known Member

DOH! we've left a bug in for space inversion 2. If you delete the app and re-install it from the app store you'll recieve the upgrade pack for FREE! this'll give you free skins and game modes.
    (apple won't charge to have it reinstalled)

This is for a limited time till we fix this so its ok to tell your friends. :)

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccqeMon9JBw

2. cousinmerl

#2 cousinmerl, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
    Space inversion 2 HD (FREE EXPANSION BUG)

bug features in the HD version too

3. I confirm the bug. Once the expansion pack is enabled, is it associated with your iTunes account or it would be gone when you upgrade to iPad 3?

4. Louis163

Louis163 New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Looks like once you install the latest version from app store on any device you get to keep the expansion pack and for future updates too. just seen the updated app description at the app store :-D

5. cousinmerl

I've been told it stays because its flagged with the save settings. But while its there, have fun :)

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I tried to download Space Inversion 1 to try if I like it before I buy SI2 but the message says it's being modified and won't let me download. This has been like this for the last 14 hours!

7. cousinmerl

try deleting the app and re-install it - this sounds like a problem on apples side, it might have been collecting at a point where it changed status. I believe its currently on for sale for FREE today so you shouldnt have any issues. Hope this works for you cygnetseven.