Wanted: Testers for fantasy collectible card game [Fantasy Rivals]

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RevolvingDoor, Jun 28, 2014.

1. RevolvingDoor

RevolvingDoor Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Hello, I hope this is an appropriate place to post a request. :)

I am currently working on a game called Fantasy Rivals, which is currently in Beta. There are Beta versions available for free, for both iOS and Android, through the respective stores. I encourage anyone who likes collectible card games to go download it and try it out.

However, what I'm looking for specifically are a few people willing to provide detailed feedback on how the game feels to a brand-new player, including some thoughts on the interface, learning curve, design of the cards, and so on. Please help me shape this terrific game into a more user-friendly experience!

What I'm looking for:

-You like strategy games. Ideally you have had some experience playing collectible or trading card games before, on any platform or in real life (whatever that is!)
    -You have NOT previously played Urban Rivals or Fantasy Rivals.
    -You're willing to get in touch with me over the course of 3-4+ days and discuss your impressions of Fantasy Rivals. I can provide email or Skype info to anyone genuinely interested.

Posting a few screenshots of the game below. PM/post if this looks like your cup of tea!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]