• Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: * A revolution game of breaking dark and bloodily battling
* A democratic game of breaking culture
* A free game of shaping hero to save people from fire
* An independent game of two people committing to and developing

On the Day of Judgment, the dark forces devoured the whole earth, and the dawn was no longer coming. The wild animals became violent and powerful, and they murderously raged on earth. In a transient time, the dead bodies were everywhere, crying everywhere. Those who survived in disaster found the Titan temple prayed for the protection of Titan gods. The evil beasts brutal violence ultimately angered the Titan hero, and he decided to thorough wipe out the dark forces and help mankind to regain the light.
03-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Someone should download before the developers "murderously rampage" all over this dawnless Earth...
Yeah - Translator apps are your friend.
03-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hahaha! Cant wait to see some impressions JPaul!

Cant wait to see what "* A revolution game of breaking dark and bloodily battling" means.
Haha. I also love how it says its free in the description yet it's $1.99. Downloading now. I know it's going to be horrendous but curiosity always gets the better of me. I'll solve this debacle guys. Give me a little bit!

03-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
Haha. I also love how it says its free in the description yet it's $1.99. Downloading now. I know it's going to be horrendous but curiosity always gets the better of me. I'll solve this debacle guys. Give me a little bit!
Okay 2 things. Yes I'm quoting myself. (Toucharcade first?) and it's not available in the US store sooooo my hands are kind of tied. Whoops!
03-17-2013, 05:03 PM
This reminds me of 'Altered Beast' of yester-years
03-17-2013, 05:47 PM
All your base are belong to us.

That is all.
03-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpcloudy View Post
All your base are belong to us.

That is all.
This ....... Is ...... Epic ......
03-18-2013, 10:45 AM