★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-09-2013, 03:12 AM
I LOVE the new update!
09-21-2015, 06:35 AM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
I saw this game mentioned yesterday. I love this game. It was updated in May. I purchased the 2x coin IAP and it also removed the forced ads. It's not mentioned anywhere but any purchase removes the ads. So it was definitely worth the purchase. The crashes are pretty epic!

Billy

Edit- talked to the Devs. They have an update coming mostly likely this fall with 2 new vehicles and they are working on a sequel with actual body damage.

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 09-21-2015 at 06:58 AM.
09-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I saw this game mentioned yesterday. I love this game. It was updated in May. I purchased the 2x coin IAP and it also removed the forced ads. It's not mentioned anywhere but any purchase removes the ads. So it was definitely worth the purchase. The crashes are pretty epic!

Billy

Edit- talked to the Devs. They have an update coming mostly likely this fall with 2 new vehicles and they are working on a sequel with actual body damage.
Glad other people are finally finding this game. Seems hard to believe it was 2013 when I first started playing this.
There's something simple but addictive about it. It takes a while to actually play and build up your multiplier but watching the crashes never seems to get old

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
I haven't stopped playing since yesterday. I love the different abilities of the vehicles. I've unlocked the red car and the police car. I'm saving up now for the 4x4 with what looks like tnt in the bed hehe

It's very addictive!

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Glad other people are finally finding this game. Seems hard to believe it was 2013 when I first started playing this.
There's something simple but addictive about it. It takes a while to actually play and build up your multiplier but watching the crashes never seems to get old
09-21-2015, 03:43 PM
I've played this a few times a couple months back.
09-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Hmm. Somehow I missed this one. Downloading it now.