★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Skyhill", Roguelike-Survival game from The Mandragora Team

01-05-2016, 06:39 PM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadari View Post
SKYHILL gets its own Livestream Mode on Twitch. The new Livestream Mode lets players directly connect to Twitch via the in-game menu, enabling game control via Twitch chat. This way, viewers can influence the game and play together with the streamer.

More info here: mandragoragames.com/skyhill

We are going to release SKYHILL for iphone and ipad in February 2016

Can you write what kind of devices are you using? With which IOS?
I use iPhone 6 + iPad 4 and iPad pro latest iOS for me I know some people use older versions of the os like 7 can't wait for the game next month 🤗🤗🤗🤗
01-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadari View Post
SKYHILL gets its own Livestream Mode on Twitch. The new Livestream Mode lets players directly connect to Twitch via the in-game menu, enabling game control via Twitch chat. This way, viewers can influence the game and play together with the streamer.

More info here: mandragoragames.com/skyhill

We are going to release SKYHILL for iphone and ipad in February 2016

Can you write what kind of devices are you using? With which IOS?
I use an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2. Will the game work on my oldie?

01-07-2016, 08:24 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyph View Post
I use iPhone 6 + iPad 4 and iPad pro latest iOS for me I know some people use older versions of the os like 7 can't wait for the game next month 🤗🤗🤗🤗
I think you'll have not any problems with the game on Iphone 6 or ipad 4. At least you'll get a chance to die

Game-designer.
Feel free to mail me :3
https://twitter.com/Sadari_nya
http://themandragora.ru/
01-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
I use an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2. Will the game work on my oldie?
I am not sure about it. I'll try to add support for IOS 7, but I don't know really. We'll write all info about which devices and OS we support on release.

Game-designer.
Feel free to mail me :3
https://twitter.com/Sadari_nya
http://themandragora.ru/
04-06-2016, 09:07 AM
This thread has gone oddly silent.
04-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallPeek View Post
This thread has gone oddly silent.
Yeah I was kinda happy seeing the date 2014 thinking it'd be released on mobile
04-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 6
Wonderful!!I really like that!! I want to play~ and I want to escape. great!