★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-11-2014, 06:00 AM
This looks so fun I don't know how I missed it before downloading now.
06-22-2014, 06:28 PM
Why do I only have one heart, now, instead of three? I have the first two areas unlocked, and that's the best I could do with three hearts. Now I have one. The next is $1500.

I was excited to start playing the game again, but after this? No way. How disappointing. Before the huge nerf, this game was great.
06-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRybka View Post
Why do I only have one heart, now, instead of three? I have the first two areas unlocked, and that's the best I could do with three hearts. Now I have one. The next is $1500.

I was excited to start playing the game again, but after this? No way. How disappointing. Before the huge nerf, this game was great.
Are you playing the classic version? With the classic one, you only get a heart. If you play normally, you should still have all your progress. If you don't play to the classic version, it is a bug. After the upgrade, I still have all my unlocks.
11-15-2015, 09:03 AM
Great $1 game
01-13-2016, 11:39 AM
Potential save data issue?

Hey everyone, I know it's not great form for a dev to bump up a thread, but I have a huge request for anyone who has an older version of the game on their device.

We just released a 1.5 update that moves us over to a new framework in preparation for a bunch of new updates coming later this year to coincide with season 3 for the Bravest Warriors. Unfortunately, we've gotten a few emails that people have had their save data overwritten due to the new framework and losing their unlocks/costumes.

If anyone has version 1.3 or older and can update and confirm (or unconfirm) this bug that would be hugely appreciated! We have an emergency fix planned and we'll be sending out some codes for people who have lost any save data to unlock everything in the near future. Thanks everyone!

Edit: We've gone ahead and removed the app temporarily while we resolve this issue. If anyone managed to update before we updated the app let us know. Thanks!

Last edited by drinkycode; 01-13-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Update for issue