Universal [CA] NASCAR Heat Mobile (by DMi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Old soft launch thread

2. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012

Doing some digging and i found this game is a very mobile version of NASCAR HEAT EVOLUTION.

With this game its all about earning stars and upgrading your fan zone so that you can earn more money so then you can upgrade your car.

In the video i was using the virtual buttons due to recording, you can have use the tilt option if you so wish.
    Also turned on was the steering assistant so it made racing very smooth on my iphone which you need in a pack of racing cars. Infact maybe just too smooth as i found it near impossble to cause a big one either because its not designed into game or some other factor.

Instead of a 500 lap monster you are treated to a short 7-10 lap race on the different circuits of the NASCAR Cup Series. Of which you have couple of challenges to beat to earn yourself stars, this unlocks more tracks through the season.

The fan zone as i said before is where you upgrade so that you can earn yourself more money off track to go towards making your car better.

This could of been a really good nascar racer yet...i dunno i was really wishing i could do a full race. Ok this is a mobile game where its all about a quick blast of gameplay yet im sure some kind of save option could of been used in the game.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks for the review
    I picked it up and I'm wishing it was a premium real deal type racing game i.e. F1 2016 which proves it can be done same with Grid coming later
    This is a free to play game with all the typical FTP mechanics but it's not terrible
    My only real gripe with it so far is no gas button or option for gas meaning you have no control over speed other than to brake and that's usually a deal breaker in a racing game for me
    I will play it but not very long since I have a few really good premium racing games
    I also think it would've been better to allow you to buy/earn the real NASCAR cars to use in the game instead of creating a generic car to race with

4. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    THIS GAME WILL BE BIG! Wow, I love it. Yes it is another one where you use energy which is slightly annoying, might have been better as a premium but I really look forward to getting to the top on this one. Loving it.

5. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #5 Dailon80, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    It's much better than any of the other NASCAR games on mobile that's for sure :)
    I honestly expected worse when I saw it was FTP
    Also I will add a little more challenge to it than I thought initially

6. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    You actually can buy real teams via IAP. Sorry i didnt show that in the video

7. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I haven't made it that far
    Cool
    I will say the more I have played it the better it actually is
    How do you buy the real ones
    I love the graphics paint jobs look good :)

8. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    In fan zone left building. Costs you iap to buy some of the drivers. If you do use one of drivers the fan zone transforms to that teams colours

9. Paul21

Paul21 New Member

Mar 8, 2017
    When will this game come to the US AppStore?

10. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I turned off assisted steering
    I did see a wreck between two othe cars and a caution flag did come out and all that so it can happen

11. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017
    Absolutely loving this game. One of my favourite releases in ages.
    Struggling to get to the higher positions in the first couple of races, dont know if pther people having same problem?

12. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Any chance to see it on italian App Store?

13. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012

14. MobileOnTapYT

Feb 17, 2017