Universal Hero Legends - New RPG+Strategy Game Beta Sign Up Starts

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by firepointgames, Feb 16, 2017.

1. #1 firepointgames, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Hi All, We'd like to announce our newest game, Hero Legends is scheduled to enter open beta testing on February 28th.
    It's a game inspired by the old Heroes of Might and Magic where heroes will lead a group of soliders into battle while making skill attack and casting spells.
    The game also has the strategic component where players will need to upgrade buildings in their floating city, research techs, and occupy resource nodes or plunder other players in the world map.
    The game also features a simple world chat where you can communicate with other players.

You can see more details, artworks, and sign up for Beta Testing here. Beta is scheduled to start on February 28th, we will send you one email for the game's download link. Data will not be deleted when the game fully releases.
    https://www.herolegends.firepointgames.com/

YouTube Trailer:

[​IMG]

2. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Looks great. I really hope Russian language, but it is always without it.

3. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Almost got excited

I ALWAYS am wondering to myself...why does someone not make a follow up to Heroes of Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes...the stacking/match game which was first on Nintendo DS then onto mobile. It was fun, innovative, and gorgeous. I have only seen ONE other game similar and that is Soul Tactics by Mobirix and its somewhat poorly done and no story or charm the Clash of Heroes had. I mean...I just don't know why it has never really been emulated...it boggles my mind.
    Sorry, this does look like an interesting game, I just got overexcited at first when I saw the ref. to might and magic.

4. Thank you for the comments.
    Currently, the game is only planned to be in English. However, there are no overly complicated instructions, the interface is made easy to understand so even non-native English speaker can get the meaning as long as they can read some English.:)