INSTANT EPIC - Looking for feedback - promo codes!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PorkBelly, Jul 4, 2014.

1. PorkBelly

PorkBelly Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Hi folks,

We're almost ready to release our latest game, Instant Epic on iOS (& Android).

Instant Epic is a quick, challenging Action game where you play as the Hero, trying to investigate a castle that is protected by monsters. It uses a simple leveling system that allows to increase your strength to battle bigger monsters until you meet the final boss! Pick ups and power ups are found in the level to give you extra bonuses and creates some strategy in the game.

The game should be ready for release for July 15. We hope to get early player to check it out and give us some feedback. We have a lot of plans and directions to go in to improve replayability and provide deeper gameplay, but we are always interested in getting feedback.

If you have any thoughts or feedback to share, please do so!

Thanks!

Pork Belly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PorkBelly

PorkBelly Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Instant Epic

Hi,

We have an upcoming game for iOS (& Android) called Instant Epic. It's a challenging arcade game where you, the Hero have been told the Princess is in another castle, and it's your job to investigate THIS castle.

The game is in a very early stage and we're hoping to get some feedback on it. The game is slated for release on July 15, but we'll be back to let you know for sure. In the meantime, here are some pics from the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Pork Belly

3. PorkBelly

PorkBelly Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Updated Launch Date

Hey Folks,

To allow a couple more features to go in, we are launching the game on July 24 now. Hope you enjoy!

4. PorkBelly

PorkBelly Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Updated Launch Date

Hey Folks,

To allow a couple more features to go in, we are launching the game on July 24 now. Hope you enjoy!

5. PorkBelly

PorkBelly Member

Jul 4, 2014
    INSTANT EPIC - Looking for feedback - promo codes!

Hello reader,

I'm looking for some feedback on my latest game, Instant Epic which will be released tomorrow and I'm doing some last minute asks to see if anyone might be interested in playing the game and providing some feedback on the game either directly to me, or via facebook.com/instantepic.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send one of the remaining 10 promo codes I have left.

Thanks!

Pork Belly

6. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    I'm in, if there's still codes left.

7. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    I'm in, if there's still codes left.

8. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Well I did say I'm in, but no response...

9. 5r22

5r22 Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Game Designer
    Toronto
    I'm not sure spamming your way to success is a good option. Is the game going to be free or paid? Also by the look of the screenshots the art may need some work.