★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Dead Hungry Diner" is a fun and fast paced action-puzzler with a fresh approach to restaurant management. Guide Gabe and Gabby, the orphan twins, and discover the secrets of Ravenwood village. Seat, serve and satisfy a variety of monsters but be quick before they get impatient and leave without paying. Be careful where you seat the creatures. You might need Frankie the bouncer to break up fights between feuding customers. Use a pinch of magic to perfect your customer service and build up big bucks. With a bulging bank balance visit the "Blackest Market" and purchase power ups. Revel in more than 50 levels and two game modes of a monster feeding frenzy and manage the most unusual restaurant you have ever seen.

Game Features

- 55 Levels across 5 worlds
- Select between two player characters: Gabe and Gabby
- In-game tutorial
- Story and Endless mode
- Variety of Unique Monster Customers (Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires ...)
- Keep the peace with Frankie, the bouncer
- Use Spells and Abilities to overcome challenges
- Unlock Upgrades for Spells
- Languages: English, French, Irish Gaelic, Italian, German, Spanish

metalcasket's comments:
04-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Awesome game. The PC version's got some great reviews, so I decided to check it out. I'm not too fond of time management games (beyond the fantastic Cook, Serve, Delicious!), so I took a gamble with this and I love it. The art, animation and story definitely make sure this isn't "another one of this time management games" and the gameplay's just as good as any of the best. Check it out...it's really good.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-29-2013, 09:39 AM
Am I seriously speaking to myself in this thread? Hello? People? This isn't a shameless bump, but quite a few regulars who might've missed this thread will probably wanna check this out.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Sh*t - saw this yesterday then discovered PUK and lost an hour before this disappeared. Just saw it again and currently downloading.
04-29-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Am I seriously speaking to myself in this thread? Hello? People? This isn't a shameless bump, but quite a few regulars who might've missed this thread will probably wanna check this out.
Echo.. Echo... Echo...

I remember you posting this, and thinking it looks cool and I'll wait for impressions... and I totally missed your 2nd post.

I best grab this quick before I have another brain freeze like in the Monster Mayhem thread; I'm not sure how I let a gem like that pass me by.
04-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Good on ya guys.

Also, I should probably add that you will not find a single IAP in DHD. Even though it wasn't there on the App Store page (neither was it for Random Heroes 2...so you know what I'm getting at), I had to double check and can confirm (from the developers themselves) that you're getting a full game for $2. Do this people, it's frickin' great.

04-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi, I am one of the guys who made Dead Hungry Diner.

Thanks for the nice words so far. And Yes, no IAP.
04-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Meh, unfortunately I'm over the Diner Dash type of time management game; I prefer CSD! for all my virtual restaurant needs.
04-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Downloaded, played and mightily surprised. This may sound sad but I've never played a time management game like this before as I thought they looked and sounded like a bore-a-thon. How wrong was I? My heart was in my mouth on the second level here as the zombies queuing up were getting angrier and angrier. Very, very well made with very fitting music too. Plays fantastically well on iPad. Could perhaps do with some sort of Game Centre integration. Proper well spotted.
04-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
How wrong was I?
Not very. They are...or at least I share that feeling. This however is very different and easily worth a look even if you're sick to death of Diner Dash-type management games. Between this and CSD!, I don't think I'll ever need another time management game.