★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-20-2012, 08:29 AM
At this price at least give us the Blitz mode also in this version and you can keep the free version as well together to the AppStore, i don't think you ll lose sales... It is stupid to have a second app just for one mode of the same game...
05-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
At this price at least give us the Blitz mode also in this version and you can keep the free version as well together to the AppStore, i don't think you ll lose sales... It is stupid to have a second app just for one mode of the same game...
Yep, I agree 100% ... but I think, they will not care about us ... they have a lot of sales so they are right and there is no reason to change sale politics ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
05-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
It's because the original Bejeweled 3 has its own 2 Blitz modes, Lightning and Icestorm. I have not completely lost hope, that we'll get them someday in an update...

Now playing: Ascension, Knizia's Japanese Garden, PvZ2, Splendor, Space Miner
Waiting for: Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim
05-21-2012, 04:28 AM
I really like Bejeweled on my iPhone, and was thinking about getting the iPad version, but the price is a little too much for me, espacially when there isn't much difference from the original version.... I'll put it on my backup game list
02-27-2014, 05:25 PM
The latest update adds Poker mode which is really a good one. Sadly, Popcap is asking $3 for unlimited play of this new mode. Seems a bit high to me.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve