Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 08-09-2013, 08:45 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
ok. it's been about a day. how can I make sure they have my iTunes username?
Email their support address, i think it was support@ their webpage or something, they will more than likely respond pretty quick. If you don't think they got the correct itunes, email them, and ask, they will get back to you.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:05 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default GE gnone es

Quote:
hi. I'm pretty new to gnome escape and it just have a few questions about it. ok, here goes:

* have you had any problems with it? (spam, bugs, ect)

*when you redeem your gooms, in what form does your app come in? (promo code, gift, ect)

*is it considered piracy? (since you aren't paying)

*i think I'm beginning to understand how it works, but correct me if I'm wrong: devs pay gnome escape to have their app featured on it. then gnome escape takes some of the money from the devs and gives it to the redeem-able game's devs and keeps the rest as profit. am i right?

thanks for any and all answers, one.sixty.four
* 1 No Spam etc, the best there is for getting apps for free Only problem I had, where some reviews didn't stay=got erased. You review the app and go back and its gone. It's an iTunes problem. Just have to go back and review it again when you review other apps until it sticks! Then once it stays you can take a snap shot and email GE and they'll credit you for that review.

* 2 Redeem your gift code, it comes to your email as a link. Click the url in your email and it will open itunes to redeem the code - asks for your name/password 1st. If you hit cancel in itunes look back at the browser URL for the code. In case you want to gift it to someone or if you have a 2nd account. Some have one for reviews tests, a junk account + another (for non-lite and paid quailty apps) account.

* 3 Nope your doing a job and getting paid as are they too.

* 4 something like that.

Quote:
ok. it's been about a day. how can I make sure they have my iTunes username?
Yes check your review username in itunes on your pc/mac. Then go into setting on GE (MY PROFILE / EDIT and see your username=reviewname. Otherwise if you don't know what your review name is you can leave a review for an app and go back to edit it and see your review username.

It's the best quality system out there, others like FAS etc suck badly or are a waste of time. GE also just added gift card lotto giveaway (while not taking anything away), which is just a bonus extra for everyone!
Old 08-10-2013, 08:05 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Ok, I tried changing the username, but it said that mine was too short. WHAT?? Why does it matter if that's my username? Will sending them a screenshot of the reviews avoid this?
Old 08-10-2013, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Ok, I tried changing the username, but it said that mine was too short. WHAT?? Why does it matter if that's my username? Will sending them a screenshot of the reviews avoid this?
Email them to change your username.I had this problem with my email and I asked them to change it and they did without any problem.
One more thing Dont try to make more than one accounts, if they find out they will ban you, or maybe give you a warning!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:15 AM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
I had a problem where my itunes nick was too long, they had to manually fix it. Email their support email, they will get to you quick.

I also have a hunch they read the FMA thread, whenever I have posted something there, something seems to have been taken care of quickly.

So I recommend posting about it in there, and then emailing the support. If that doesn't work, then let me know. Take care.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:53 AM

What do Leaf Points do
Old 11-23-2013, 02:49 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
What do Leaf Points do
Well, currently, all of your reviews from October, November and December give you one of these. These are then used as raffle tickets in a raffle that the people at Gnome Escape are doing. Currently, the prize for that is an iPad mini (or US$100 gift card if you're not from America)
Old 11-26-2013, 01:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
What do Leaf Points do
normally they get put in a raffle for a weekly + monthly gift card drawing. just an extra bonus for reviewing apps. I seen the nick names of 1 or 2 users on her win.