Question about Fragger and Game Center

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RoylAsult, Feb 20, 2011.

1. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Ive had an ipod touch 1st gen since it first came out and i was never able to get game center on my ipod. But yesterday i finally got an Iphone :) and i got game center running with all my apps i have previously bought. But with fragger it seems not to work with game center for some reason. In the menu's for Fragger there is no option for gamecenter and also on game center its self the game doesnt come up. Just wondering why that is.

Thanks :) good/bad news is that i have to re-play every game i bought lol. this, both angry birds, both cut the ropes, and more lol

2. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    GC and Fragger works fine on my 3GS.

3. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    i deleted it and re=installed it and still nothing. doesnt show up on my game center or in the game menu

4. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    by this i meant, i erased it off my iphone and went to my iphone in itunes and went to the apps selection and re-installed it to by iphone, so essentially its the same right.

What i was wondering if i was to erase it my iphone and then re-download it on my iphone will i be charged again? it says "are you sure you want to buy this app?". doesnt mention that i have previously bought it, i dont want to pay for the app again. Same thing when i try it on my itunes. Im afraid after i hit buy it wlll charge me again. Will i not be charged again?

5. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Btw, there is an option for GC in Fragger. After you click Scores in the main menu, the button on the top right corner says Game Center (beside the Top 10 button).

6. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    As long as you use the same itunes account to re-purchase the app, you will not be charged again. Note that this may not be true for In App Purchases (IAP), e.g. the smurfberries etc you buy in freemium games.

7. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    i dont have that, just says top 10 and thats it.This is the version i had for my ipod, its the full version. just doesnt show game center for some reason

8. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    same for doing that on the iphone as well from the itunes store?

9. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Maybe your fragger app is not up-to-date. Open your AppStore app on your iphone and check the updates tab.

You may also check the Applications tab in iTunes (not the Applications tab for your iPhone) and see what is the version for your fragger application (right click and select details I think). The latest fragger version should be 1.6.1: http://appshopper.com/games/fragger (updated Feb 9th)

10. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Yes. what i said before is true for re-purchases on your iPhone and on your computer iTunes.

11. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    i erased it, re-downloaded it through the iphone (the all ready purches thing popped up btw, thanks) and i went to play it. same thing. No Gamecenter by the top 10 or when i open game center this game doesnt appear.

:(

12. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    If you redownloaded the game from your iPhone, you should be getting the latest version so I doubt that's it's a version problem. No more ideas from me :) sorry. Maybe it's best to contact miniclip (the devs) somehow. Maybe you can raise a support ticket somewhere.

13. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    all right thanks for your help. yeah i have no idea whats going on either, i thought someone here might have expierenced the same issue.

14. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
    i emailed them, couldnt give me a definate answer and nothing seems to work :\ anyone have any issues with this game or with any other games?

15. RoylAsult

RoylAsult Member

Dec 7, 2010
  16. IcExC0Ld

IcExC0Ld New Member

Dec 4, 2011
    hey

hey i just noticed this thread and im having the same problem i realize its been a while so if u have any news on the issue it would be greatly appreciated if u could tell me anything about it

17. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    I have the same issue with Fragger Desert Strike :(

18. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    So I bought Fragger and have the exact same problem...

19. Ksprs

Ksprs Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Same here, fragger doesn't work with gc. Only local ingame score board.