AirTaxi coming soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 93i, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 93i

93i Active Member

Hello,

End of June i will release my new iphone game AirTaxi.

iPhone AirTaxi is a gravity game inspired by the c64 classic Space Taxi. Fly through 15 challenging levels, pick up passengers and fly them to the landing pad they ask for. Compete with up to 3 friends on one device and find out who is a real air ace.

[​IMG]

Features are:
    • 15 challenging levels
    • Up to 4 players on one device
    • Accelerometer controls
    • Numerous dynamic objects like doors, moving landing pads, canons and more

2. chris1215

chris1215 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    This looks fantastic! Great video. Space Taxi is one of my all time favorite games. Please let me know if you're looking for any beta testers. Excited about this one

3. jmarquiso

jmarquiso Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
  4. 93i

93i Active Member

thanx for the hint, didn't know that. i know decane (not personal but from other forums), he makes nice games. i think there should be enough difference between the games for space taxi fans to show interrest in both. actually mine is already finished, just hunting down a last bug and then waiting the usual time for apple to accept ;)

5. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

#5 Der-Kleine, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
    Looks really good. Culd you make the controlls abit more like those of the game "Blimp"? (press a button to go up, stop pressig it to go down)

6. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Hey. All cool. As long as you're not close to Space Taxi all is fine. We licensed the IP from the original Author of the C64 game as he owns the rights for the Space Taxi brand. Good luck with your game, looks nice! Please post here when it's out, I'd like to play it.

7. astrosaurus

astrosaurus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Designer/Blogger
    Portland, OR
    The video looks really good, man. Good luck on the launch! What price were you planning on debuting at?

8. zion7070

zion7070 New Member

Sep 15, 2009
    video is looks good, When day launching?

9. Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Slaving peon.
    Not here; not there; not anywhere!