★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-15-2015, 03:36 PM
One of the most amazing mobile games. Perfect. Waiting for more levels.
06-15-2015, 05:06 PM
I bought this when it was a dollar. And I was shocked when, out of 10 levels, the first was a one tap solution.
My second shock, after playing several more levels is how it can be rated so highly by so many people. It's very pretty.
But a game it is not. Well barely! To me, it is more like an interactive story book. I'm on level six and I haven't come across any puzzles yet !!! This is the story of the emperors new suit manifest in video games.

Believe it or not, but I'm glad I only spent one dollar on this. I had so much more fun playing "the room". And that was also just one dollar.

06-15-2015, 05:44 PM
It's a shame you wait for price drops all the time

This game was and still is amazing. Stunning graphics. I'm happy I bought it full price. If we all waited for price drops lots of devs would then go the freemium route
06-23-2015, 01:06 PM
So if someone didn't but Ida's Dream expansion they will be able to play for free this Thursday.
Quote:
@ustwogames: We're pleased to announce that the limited edition Ida's Dream will be available to all players for free on Thursday! http://t.co/7mbUkkYqUh
06-24-2015, 09:24 PM
Sorry for the double post, but it looks like Monument Valley has been updated and now includes the new chapter Ida's Dream which is now live, i believe worldwide.

Quote:
What's New in Version 2.3.0

Ida's Dream now available for all!

A chapter previously created as part of an exclusive charity promotion, Ida's Dream is now free and available for all players.

06-25-2015, 02:47 PM
I bought lda red version and beat it. What is the difference between that and the new blue version?
06-26-2015, 12:09 PM
Monument Valley Ida's Dream Walkthrough

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
I bought lda red version and beat it. What is the difference between that and the new blue version?
As far as I can tell, it's the same, but now it's available for all MV purchases on all platforms including Android.

05-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Hmm, I just updated to the new version that has just been released, and now it crashes at startup every time I try to launch the game. (iPad Pro, latest iOS version) Is anyone else having problems after updating?

Current Favourites - Lara Croft GO, The Room Three, Crashlands, Assassin's Creed Identity
05-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
This is the story of the emperors new suit manifest in video games.
No, this is the story of you didn't liking it, which not makes you smarter or dumber.
05-19-2016, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
No, this is the story of you didn't liking it, which not makes you smarter or dumber.
You are aware the post you're quoting is almost a year old right?