iPad Radiant Defense - (by Hexage.net)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iND, Apr 18, 2012.

1. The Empress Parallelogram

May 18, 2012
    Thanks playpunk! I've made it to wave 22 by starting on your advice and I think I see how I could go further. Cheers!

2. Lantastic

Lantastic New Member

May 31, 2012
    Thanks to everyone for their ideas on strategy. I probably would have given up on thie game if I had no help. Here is a screencap of how I beat mission 9. The first 10 waves or so were difficult but the rest was super easy.
    [​IMG]

3. Quantics

Quantics New Member

May 27, 2012
    Thanks, looks quite different from everything I've tried so far. Will give it a shot tonight and report back ;)

4. The Empress Parallelogram

May 18, 2012
    Finally cracked 9!

Here is what I started with:

[​IMG]

And what I finished with:

[​IMG]

A good half of those seraphim launchers were only added before the boss wave in order to defeat it, thankfully I had almost $2000 available to do that. You can get a decent setup and a jump on the money early on and easily get to the point where you can just let wave after wave come through with only the occasional addition.

Really enjoyed the game so far! I will eat up more levels as soon as they are available.

5. Quantics

Quantics New Member

May 27, 2012
    #105 Quantics, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
    Thanks, that setup worked for me, I finished the game with more than $3000 left. I used pretty much the same path with different weapons. It's very clever as for the beginning, a long path is very much needed.

Towards the end, no wave will make it further than the first bend.

Also upgrades are very very important, more than quantity. For more than half of the waves I had nothing but:

-2/3 missile launchers
    -2 flamers
    -3 recoups
    -2 turrets
    -1 tesla
    -1 tachyon

The odd mine and blade were essential at the beginning.

Keep your balance above $500, even when you buy the expensive mass weapons.

:cool:

6. Jensyth

Jensyth New Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Can you post a screenshot of your route and/or suggest weapons for final boss? I've been determined to get through this game without IAPs but I think that is impossible now but I'm determined to at least finish level 7. I can get up to final boss in good shape but just cannot get him down fast enough.

7. lojki

lojki New Member

May 22, 2012
    Hi Everyone. This is a fabulous game. I am enjoying this one. It is quite possible to finish levels 1 to 6 without losing a life and without iap. The trick is level 7 and 8. Here are my screenshot for levels 7 and 8 without iap and without loosing a life. For level 8 I reached the end stage with $650 which I initially used to buy the 2 biocid at the top of the screen. This is not the way to go. Instead I bought 3 star crusher cannons and upgraded one fully to master level and placed it next to the existing one on the screen and the remaining 2 at the top, placing one where the right biocid is and the other in between the 2 biocid at the top. I then upgraded the right one to as far as I could with the remaining cash. This did the trick and was able to finish without losing a life. On level 9 now. Will let you know how that goes. Thanks Hexage for this wonderful game.

Attached Files:

8. Hoangy

Hoangy Member

May 9, 2012
    #108 Hoangy, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    Edit: Finally beat mission 6!

9. Inrage

Inrage New Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Thanks Hexage for creating this wonderful game!!!
    Mission 7 almost got the best of me, it seems impossible to do without IAPs so then I decided to get the flamer and the rocket launcher and those made it possible to get to level 8. Level 8 and 9 were considerably easier once you had a good start. Even managed to end lvl 9 with 4000$ left!

Please make more missions!!!! I'm addicted!!!

Ps: I'm an android user that sneaked in here ;)

10. Hoangy

Hoangy Member

May 9, 2012
    #110 Hoangy, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    Edit: I finally beat mission 6! onto mission 7!

11. hanhunk

hanhunk Member

May 3, 2012
    That last level on mission 7 is pretty difficult to win perfectly without in app purchases, but it's possible and I posted the solution and screencap yesterday morning, but it is still in moderation.

12. hanhunk

hanhunk Member

May 3, 2012
    Radiant Defense - Mission 7 (without packs / iaps) on Youtube

Here is what I used to beat level 7 without any IAP in response to a challenge. I added 3 more master gauss and a partial gauss immediately to the left of the existing ones. No selling or trading was needed, as the boss eliminated just before the end.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. lojki

lojki New Member

May 22, 2012
    Sorry I saw this post late or I would have posted screens for Mission 6. Glad to hear you're on to Mission 7.

14. dib

dib Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Another TD with shitty balance. Where's a walkthrough?

15. kaboniarz

kaboniarz New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    anyone have idea how to pass lvl 8 without pack ?

16. hanhunk

hanhunk Member

May 3, 2012
    Here's my solution.

Attached Files:

17. hosh

hosh Member

May 22, 2012
    anyone mission 9 without packs? Impossible i guess. Not even thinking about 3 star'ing it.

18. hanhunk

hanhunk Member

May 3, 2012
    Most I got to is level 6. Let me know if you find a good setup.

19. hosh

hosh Member

May 22, 2012
    ok i finished it without iaps. Had only 1 life left at an early stage already. But once you made the first 15 or so rounds its quite easy, the final boss needed some sell&rebuy. The screenshots i took are all corrupt (stupid webOS). I'll try to post the route and setup tomorrow.

20. hanhunk

hanhunk Member

May 3, 2012
    Yeah, you have to minimize for the screen cap. It's silly. I'll post my best route so far, but I've tried several methods.