Chaos Rings Omega [Square Enix]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by strivemind, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Woah!

hmm. Wait a minute. PREDICTION: Chaos Rings Omega will be IAP. Why? Doesn't make sense for 2 Chaos Rings games to come out. ;)

2. Arktar

Arktar Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Seems to me they're trying to make Chaos Rings into a franchise to me crex, I mean prequel and sequel?

3. Arktar

Arktar Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    #43 Arktar, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
    I don't see anyone who looks like Escher and Musiea o_O
    There's Olgar and Vahti when they were young (they bare a resemblance to Escher and Musiea, except more muscular)
    There's the people who was Vahti and Olgar's parents I think, Rachael or Rachel was one of them.
    There's then Ayuta with a tomboyish girl.
    Then there's this final couple which look nothing like Escher and Musiea so... o_O
    I can see how you could mistake Olgar and Vahti as Escher and Musiea, I mean Olgar now has a chainsaw-looking sword as his weapon o.o Probably going to be a storyline about how he gets the second couple's axe.

Edit:
    Nevermind, I was wrong, Olgar and Rachel is a couple, and Viere and Vahti is a couple, but when Olgar was defeated, Viere inherits his axe and name I think...
    And Olgar (the new one, not the one we know from Chaos Rings) is Vahti's father.

4. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

5. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    This sounds about right to me. I mean, if the first was successful, why not continue, right?

6. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I guess. It just seems weird to me that they would announce 2 games at the same time.

7. Arktar

Arktar Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Yeah, but they rounded the first one up too nicely, not sure how the sequel can go, its either they go the final fantasy route, or they go with a storyline with Piu Piu and the Atmans that are on Piu Piu's title page and were fought post-game.