ExtremeVPN (IOS Version) Promo Code Worth $9.99 Giveaway for FREE!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Reikij1990, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Reikij1990

Reikij1990 New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    #1 Reikij1990, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Hi all, the first 10 person who rate & review our app with good comments will receive promo code for free.
    Promo Code will be sent via Touch arcade PM.

App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpn-proxy-hotspot-free-extremevpn-secure-privacy/id1193165547?mt=8

* Download the app
    * Rate & Review in app store
    * Leave your app store user name in the comments

If you think our product good, please recommend to your friends. We really appreciate it.

ExtremeVPN is truly anonymous and secure. It offers multiple location servers, such as America, Japan, Singapore and Europe. It helps you access to blocked websites, social media, videos, music and more useful features can be experienced after using.

2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Reviewed as Brightsiderus in Russian AppStore.
    I think that it's really needed thing because many sites are being blocked nowadays.

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #3 Lavender, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    According to your iap's.... the $9.99 promo code is for 1 month.
    Is this correct?
    Thank you.

I did try the free version. It looks like it works well. (Although it did drop once) I like that there is a US choice. Because I am in the US... some sites will not allow addresses from other countries.

Questions:
    Will your app work well with tor?
    Is there a built in warning to let you know if the vpn has dropped or stopped working in the premium version?
    Do the US ip versions keep records of activity?
    I notice that your name has the word 'Reiki' in it. Do you practice reiki? (Just curious)

Thank you.

4. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    There is VPN mark on the above of the screen near signal. If vpn drops, sign will disappear or transfer to the battery side. Also, if I recall, vpn servers don't record history.

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I started to write down different countries with different data retention laws but found this link instead. It is information about different countries with the laws.

https://www.goldenfrog.com/blog/global-data-retention-laws

6. Reikij1990

Reikij1990 New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    yes, it is very useful. Thanks very much for your comment. the code has been sent to you, please check.

7. Reikij1990

Reikij1990 New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    hi dear, thanks for using our product. The promo code is for using one month free. ExtremeVPN will not record anything. And you don't need to register an account to login it. Very safe to use. As for the name, it is just a name. Thank you!

8. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    When i use VPN my internet speed drops drasticaly on wifi
    why is that the case

9. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Because of the VPN limitations. You transfer data through server. Server might be slow