★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bonza Word Puzzle: A new type of crossword

11-10-2015, 08:29 AM
New update today which allows Celebrity Designer Packs to be bought for coins, not money.

As I've been playing the daily puzzle mode every day for a looong time, and I previously bought 4 of them, I've got enough coins to unlock all 8 remaining packs and then some, so I'm pretty happy!

Also worth noting that the complaints above about the previous update were all resolved months ago when the devs allowed these popups to be disabled in settings.

This is by far the longest-lasting game on my phone and it's highly recommended for anyone who even slightly enjoys word games.
11-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
New update today which allows Celebrity Designer Packs to be bought for coins, not money.

As I've been playing the daily puzzle mode every day for a looong time, and I previously bought 4 of them, I've got enough coins to unlock all 8 remaining packs and then some, so I'm pretty happy!

Also worth noting that the complaints above about the previous update were all resolved months ago when the devs allowed these popups to be disabled in settings.

This is by far the longest-lasting game on my phone and it's highly recommended for anyone who even slightly enjoys word games.
Nice! I switched over to Bonza National Geographic because I like the picture puzzles, but I still think Bonza as a whole is still the best word game for iOS.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
11-10-2015, 10:58 AM
I noticed that Bonza hasn't been optimized for the larger screen iPhone 6/6+ yet, but the National Geographic version has. Is that coming soon? It's not a big deal because the game is still perfectly playable... just thought I'd ask.

Still play this every day. Love games with daily puzzles like Bonza, Word Jong, and 7 Little Words.
11-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Nice! I switched over to Bonza National Geographic because I like the picture puzzles, but I still think Bonza as a whole is still the best word game for iOS.
I'm still playing both every day!