A Poker iPhone Game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Salacion, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Salacion

Salacion Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Anyone know of a good Poker iPhone Game? They don't really exist, I know. I had a fantasy about one. It went along the lines of something like this.

Make a Poker Online app that resembles the sleek design of PDC Poker or Carbon Poker. Then, you can use your credit card to transfer money for playing, but an even better idea: using iTunes credit as transferrable money. In other words, you make an in-app purchase of money, which just deposits your desired amount into the game. Now if only there were a way to transfer that money back into iTunes, once you win of course.

Could be revolutionary.

2. jedc53

jedc53 New Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Cube Runner is the best game of poker and this game have a fun.It's free and great to play if you have just a couple of minutes.My high score is approximately 200 on hard. I have download solitaire. It is also very fun game.I have played many times of this game.

3. Ricinator

Ricinator Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    @jedc53 dude, cube runner isnt a poker game.
    Anyway, a good one is Sword and Poker, its a hybrid of rpg and poker, but not the complete pure game of poker. Crediting accounts with money would be difficult, there would almost certainly be problems with not receiving the cash or something, but its a cool idea.