Facebook like get coins

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by producerjoy, May 15, 2013.

1. producerjoy

producerjoy New Member

May 15, 2013
    Hi brilliant developers out there,

I am interested in integrating "Like Facebook page, and I will give free coins" types of features into my game.

Where can I find the SDK or the manual for it?

Thanks a lot in advance.

2. webstonegames

webstonegames Active Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Hi,

I have seen many apps where is no real need to like the fb page.

The in-game currency is given to users after they click that link to fbpage.

This same method is used to get 5 stars reviews but not so sure what Apple thinks about that.

3. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    We have done both of these things in several games. In the past, both were accepted fine. However, Apple has in the last six months started failing submissions that include incentivised reviews, even if you are not prompting people to "give us a 5 star review for coins". Giving coins for liking a Facebook page continues to be fine.

4. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

In fact, asking people to give you 5 stars review doesn't quarantine a 5 stars review will be yours. :p

5. ruka

ruka Active Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Programmer
    Internet
    Yes, that's it. The player will be given the coin when they click the link. It doesn't care whether the player will actualy like the page (or give a review) or not.

Do someone actually implement "giving coins only after they get a like on facebook"? Is there an example (game or apps) which implements that kind of methods?