Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-16-2014, 03:27 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
Add me to crash list, also game icon changed to old one.
Ditto.'second to last update did the same, except it crashed while trying to load a particular character save. That wasn't fixed.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:28 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSquared View Post
Add me to the list of people unable to play Hero Siege on either my iPad Air or my iPhone 5s both running the newest version of updated iOS. Been a supporter of this game since release and the Devs have made a great product and have really listened to their customers. This gives me faith that they will recognize this issue and fix it quickly since they seemed, in the past, to really care about their customers and their product.

Of course looking at their facebook page and seeing how excited they are about their reviews on Steam... how excited they are about planning their next game release... and the fact that they obviously sent out a patch/update without even testing to make sure it works on the newest devices without crashing... well that definitely makes me feel cruddy. When their 'old' game which I have supported and given feedback on since release will not function and the dev team is focused on versions for other platforms and other games entirely definitely hurts some of that faith they have built up.

So... I wait patiently for resolution (which was mentioned was in the works and might solve the problem) and hope the Devs show they are more dedicated to ensuring their sold products work as advertised rather then dedicating their time to future sales of a as yet unreleased product.
Ditto (almost)-iPhone 5S and a Mini Retina.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I hope they have marked this as an critical update cuz otherwise this could take days before anyone is able to play again.
Yes, I'm really impatient on this one.
I've played it for just two days yet but so curious about the new level progression system.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:33 PM

Has anyone talked to the dev? I havnt seen them in here recently. I was just wondering if there was an update in progress or anything.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:37 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I've talked to someone over at FB. Update was already sent to Apple but unfortunately they didn't requested a expedited review (which would have been justified in this case) and with iOS 8 right around the corner this could take awhile until it will be available.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekku View Post
I've talked to someone over at FB. Update was already sent to Apple but unfortunately they didn't requested a expedited review (which would have been justified in this case) and with iOS 8 right around the corner this could take awhile until it will be available.
Oh great. That sucks.
Thanks Nekku!
Old 09-17-2014, 11:51 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

After "upgrading" to iOS 8; Hero Siege is even less stable closing before the main screen even appears. Fingers crossed the fix comes through.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Fingers crossed that it doesn't need an additional update to support iOS 8 at all!

Oh btw, don't waste your time in multiplayer leveling your character anymore! They've announced that all accounts/save data gets wiped anytime soon.

Last edited by Nekku; Yesterday at 06:04 AM..