Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-28-2013, 07:07 PM

Why I can understand everyone who is asking the Question Why are you even trying to play Games on an Alpha/Beta OS Build? I still believe that his comment is valid simple because he is just mentioning the obvious.

It`s not yet very important but it would be still nice if the Developer could look into it so everyone that likes the Game doesn`t get suprised when iOS 7 hit the Market and the Game suddenly stop working.

Specially since Developers are able to download the iOS 7 Alpha/Beta Build too they should slowly consider doing it too since I`m pretty sure that the among of Apps that are not working currently yet with iOS 7 is pretty big and MetalStorm: Aces is only the tip of an iceberg of Appz that are not yet compatible with the upcoming new iOS.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Why I can understand everyone who is asking the Question Why are you even trying to play Games on an Alpha/Beta OS Build? I still believe that his comment is valid simple because he is just mentioning the obvious.

It`s not yet very important but it would be still nice if the Developer could look into it so everyone that likes the Game doesn`t get suprised when iOS 7 hit the Market and the Game suddenly stop working.

Specially since Developers are able to download the iOS 7 Alpha/Beta Build too they should slowly consider doing it too since I`m pretty sure that the among of Apps that are not working currently yet with iOS 7 is pretty big and MetalStorm: Aces is only the tip of an iceberg of Appz that are not yet compatible with the upcoming new iOS.
This and the main thing was if anyone else got some server disconnected problems. Doesn't actually to be from the software but possible from my network.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:27 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

Does this game store all progress to Game Center like the original? I loved the fact that I went back to the original on a brand new ipad and I was able to carry on progress once the game had loaded Game Center.