I've never witnessed such a blatant cash grab as this

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Taxt2180, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Taxt2180

Taxt2180 Member

Dec 4, 2012
    For those unfamiliar with War of Legions, it's a relatively new card game that's been in the top 200 grossing charts pretty much since a little after it released. As far as card games go its one of the best out there. Today they finally released the long awaited trade market and trade function. You'd think they would do their best to make what should be an essential function of a TCG great (after all look at what TCG stands for), right? Wrong. The actual mechanic isn't anything special, but beyond that they charge you a hefty premium currency to even finalize a trade.

You can list an offer, but to make one you need to pay what is about five dollars in premium currency to make one trade for one card. That's just for High Rare cards too so higher rarities might actually cost more then five dollars for all I know.

It's an unbelievably in your face cash grab and an outrageous cost at that too. I've never seen such an insult to a free games customers.

For those that aren't familiar with the developer, they made Dark Summoner as well which was an excellent game as well before they ruined it with new mechanics and rarities. This is a whole new level of outlandish though.

Me and some of my guild aren't even sure if we want to play anymore. A lot of the people in that game came to it to move on from Dark Summoner and this is just unacceptable.