Fish Bait

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by halterdev, Apr 6, 2014.

1. halterdev

halterdev New Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Hey everybody,

I've been a programmer for some years, but finally have dipped my toes into the mobile development pool and am very excited about my first iOS release, Fish Bait. I just submitted it to the App Store today.

Fish Bait is a quick, easy to play, and very addictive (so I've been told from people that have tested for me, haha) game. It's the type of game that you can pick up and play anytime you have a quick minute.

The object is to navigate a fish through an underwater environment consisting of hooks and worms. To swim, you simply tap the screen. The fish will sink to the bottom while the screen is not being tapped.

For every worm you eat (by navigating the fish into it), you earn one point and an increase in energy. While you aren't consuming a worm, your energy bar is slowly decreasing, ensuring that the player can't play too safe.

The game ends when the fish collides with either the ocean floor or a hook, or when the fish runs out of energy from lack of worm consumption.

Here are a few screen shots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]