★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tedeth View Post
Are any of the puzzles on this version unique to Express or are they a sampler from Trainyard? Just wondering as I have, and love, Trainyard and would definitely download this for some more puzzles.
I believe these are unique, if I read correctly.

There's no excuse not to pick this game up, a lot of people have been raving about it
10-02-2010, 12:37 AM
Yeah it looks really cool. I am looking forward to buy it and play it.

10-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonine View Post
it's a game?
yes... a game.. on toucharcade... who'd'a'thunk!
10-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Going to try this demo out.

Invaders Must Die.
10-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonine View Post
it's a game?
No. In reality it's a dispatcher workstation. You are connected to a real railroad company, make their work and believe it's just a game. For free. There are several apps available with such mechanics (Flight Control…).

Thanks to devs for the freebie. Nice game! (A bit too easy at the beginning maybe.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tedeth View Post
Are any of the puzzles on this version unique to Express or are they a sampler from Trainyard? Just wondering as I have, and love, Trainyard and would definitely download this for some more puzzles.
Yep, 60 brand new puzzles, all of them unique to Trainyard Express. If you've gone far in Trainyard, you won't get too much of a challenge here till the last couple sets of puzzles, but it's still fun.

This morning Trainyard Express just climbed the charts to become the #1 Free app in the whole Italian App Store. Thousands of Italians can't be wrong!

I made Trainyard and Disco Zoo. You might like them!

@MattRix | @Trainyard | @Milkbag
10-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Saw this when it first hit the app store and assumed it was a lite version. Downloading now that I know it's more puzzles. This is absolutely one of the greatest games on the iDevice. I rate Trainyard up with Sword and Poker and Gamebook Adventure series of games.
10-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagManX View Post
Saw this when it first hit the app store and assumed it was a lite version. Downloading now that I know it's more puzzles. This is absolutely one of the greatest games on the iDevice. I rate Trainyard up with Sword and Poker and Gamebook Adventure series of games.
Sweet, thanks Those are fantastic games.

I made Trainyard and Disco Zoo. You might like them!

@MattRix | @Trainyard | @Milkbag
10-20-2010, 09:07 AM
I really can't belive that this is a lite version! it's simply an amazing game
10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Hey guys, I hope the moderators won't mind, but I created a website for all the trainyard fans to find and share solutions or walkthroughs. I already got 47 levels solved and will continue to solve and upload them - I just love this game.

Here is my site, please let me know what you guys think.

http://www.epiqmedia.com/train/