★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beer Opener

05-19-2009, 11:46 AM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5
Beer Opener

Hi!,

We’ve just released our first app, Beer Opener

We think it's a revolutionary app (as much as a virtual Beer Opener could be) and we hope you'll think so too.


Youtube link | Pop Up

For more information, screenshots and a demo video check out our website - www.tweeller.com.

Thanks in advance,
David Tweeto

05-19-2009, 11:48 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 533
I watched the video, but I didn't see any app being demonstrated. Maybe I missed something??

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- hello.wordpress.com -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 8+ years -->
<title> Senior Applications Developer <!-- CricketWireless.com -->

05-19-2009, 11:48 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
first: next time make the trailer about an app not those wonderful breast.
second: i hope that in the next update this app will actually REALLY open beer.

peace.

edit:
oh, and third: next time give us a bunch of promo codes for this marvelous APP - not game (you posted in the wrong section).

Last edited by pante; 05-19-2009 at 12:00 PM.
05-19-2009, 12:20 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 31.560499, -111.904128
Posts: 7,471
How much? (I'm not talking about the app)

Hakuna Matata
05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I watched the video, but I didn't see any app being demonstrated. Maybe I missed something??
You better watch it again,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
...oh, and third: next time give us a bunch of promo codes for this marvelous APP...
You right, but we used up all our 50 coupons for this release, I promise to post some right when we get our update approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
How much? (I'm not talking about the app)
The app is $0.99 and Dafna is... priceless!
05-19-2009, 01:27 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeller View Post
the app is $0.99 and dafna is... Priceless!
lol!!!! i guess dafna is your secretary *cough*wife*cough*?
btw, does this app only open beers?

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95

Last edited by dannys95; 05-19-2009 at 01:45 PM.
05-19-2009, 01:37 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeller View Post
You right, but we used up all our 50 coupons for this release, I promise to post some right when we get our update approved.!
i think you didn't understand me asking for promo codes is forbidden so i wouldn't do that. cheers! and all the best with this breasted... i meant beer - app
05-19-2009, 01:41 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Alright I've watched the video like six times and still I don't see any app.....I don't even see an iphone/touch! I'm thinking someone pulled a fast one!! No pun intended....(here we go again)

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
05-19-2009, 02:58 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
...does this app only open beers?
actually it also opens coke and soda:



Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
...asking for promo codes is forbidden so i wouldn't do that. cheers! and all the best with this breasted... i meant beer - app
mmm... ok, each forum and it's rules, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Alright I've watched the video like six times and still I don't see any app.....I don't even see an iphone/touch! I'm thinking someone pulled a fast one!! No pun intended....(here we go again)
Sorry, but my only suggestion is that you'll watch it again, try to concentrate this time or just watch it again and again...
05-20-2009, 12:39 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 401
I couldn't see any app either... I feel strangely compelled to buy it though...