iPhone Dynabot - the robo marble (l1games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SOIL, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#1 SOIL, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    [​IMG]

Updated on April 1st,, 2014

“DYNABOT - an endless Jump'N'Run, into which you can jump, run, dash, swing, skate, surf, switch, hover, shoot and even more!”

[​IMG]

DYNABOT's Kickstarter will go online on 15th March 2014!

New ACTION TRAILER!

Watch the New IN DEPTH GAME PLAY TRAILER:

DYNABOT - an extraordinary robot, held together by pure energy,which was secretly constructed by the good-natured scientist Ishida Yamamoto in order to protect the world, should it ever come to a misfortune. With his programmed principles and the ability to think neuronally DYNABOT becomes aware of the fact that he has been made for a special reason. And just as it has to come, weird aliens appear.

Kickstarter Teaser:

Dynabot breaks the monotonous endless genre with 4 aspects:

> although simple to learn, nevertheless complex like a real platform game
    > instant change of different worlds with various types of gameplays
    > special rooms with mini-games within the main game
    > winding platforms surrounded by beautiful environments

FEATURES:

The goal is to free the earth from an invasion of weird aliens! Liberate the seven continent. Encounter abandoned places, in which the alien bosses have been hiding. Use portals to clean up all the places from the invasion of the aliens and go for an endless run to beat your own or your friends´ score!

Find energy cells to activate portals on the go and throw DYNABOT into different worlds with different gameplay styles.
    For example, fly in low gravity over the atmosphere or surf your way through an abandoned city across the ocean.

Play mini-games on the go! Run into different rooms and play various Mini-Games.
    Receive bonus points to increase the chance of liberation.

Let DYNABOT use his dash-combos and bounce off of stronger enemies and obstacles. Strike back again and repeat your dash on the ground, as well as in the air, until you finally break through their defenses. Also use dash-combos to save DYNABOT from falling into the abyss.

Keep DYNABOT in shape by doing air tricks with his surf- or skateboard, to achieve special air-trick bonuses.

Play the entire game along with its mini-games with only two buttons!

Major updates will bring new worlds, mini-games and characters to expand the scope of the game more and more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FOLLOW US ON: facebook - twitter - google+

w w w . d y n a b o t . n e t

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    The game pictures on your Facebook page are gorgeous - wow, those are in-game graphics? :eek:

Any information you can share about the game would be very much welcomed; eg, Universal build or no, how many levels, roughly how soon it might be coming out, etc? :)

3. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#3 SOIL, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    Hi!

Thnx!! yes these are unadulterated in-game graphics of the game! Every shot you see is directly taken from the iOS source.

Yes we plan a universal build. The only thing what we can tell is that the game will be a endless jum'N'run with teleport zones without loading times. the goal is to reach a fast gameplay on different scenarios with much fun in it.
    Atm there is no release date, since there is much planed for the game which need to be settled. Hopefully in the end of 2013!

looking forward!

Your L1GAMES-Team
    www.l1games.com

4. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#4 SOIL, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    udpate:

Hi all,

Small update: atm we working on the game play mechanics, which are almost done. Dynabot will run over twisted pipes, loopings and other crazy formed platforms. so get ready for a fast spin in all directions ;)

Dynabot will be able to:
    • break through destroyable walls
    • do dash combos on enemies and walls
    • do stunts with sports equipment
    • double jumps

to be continued....

5. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#5 SOIL, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    Platforms and release date

The release date is estimated to eary 2014 and will be availabe for iOS, Android and the OUYA console! A free playable kongregate version is also planned.
    Stay tuned for upcoming news…

6. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#6 SOIL, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    It was quiet for too long around Dynabot. After resolving some technical difficulties to ensure Dynabot runs on every Device perfectly we are happy to announce development moves forward!

[​IMG]

7. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Oh man :mad: I so misread the title of this thread as "dinobots" and thought I was in for some transformers dinobots action,
    Oh well the screen shots looks nice, there not giving to much away though :confused:

8. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

Hi all!
    Another milestone of the game has been finished! To not keep you waiting, here a fresh screenshot of the actual version: Portals, loopings and twists:

[​IMG]

We keep fighting, to bring you the best runner on your mobile phone!

Follow us on:
    > facebook
    > twitter
    > google+

www.l1games.com

9. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Screenshots look fantastic. Glad i flipped through the upcoming ipad games section and stumbled on this!

11. lokiman

lokiman Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Vampire
    Principality of Zeon
    Looks good! :D

Btw, how does it perform on older devices like iPhone4? (I mean average FPS)

12. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Endless run or level?

13. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#13 SOIL, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    Atm we are adjusting the game with full graphic details on the iphone 4s! In the end the game will automatic lower background visuals to keep 50fps as minimum on the iphone4! The heavy load of this game is the character controller itself, since dynabot is not a usual endless runner as previously known :)

Definitly Endless! But with the possibility to jump right into different zones via teleporter or run into rooms where a minigame can be played.

At the moment we are preparing for Kickstarter. At the same time we are also doing tweaks on the game for the gameplay footage which can be seen later on the kickstarter campaign. Before that almost everything was newly revised, which was tough work :sentimental: i updated the 1st site with fresh screenshots. ;)

14. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Great to see new updates on this! I remember how floored I was with the screenshots you had earlier last year, and I'm hopeful this game will finally see the light of day soon. You mention Kickstarter; are you running a campaign to fund this?

15. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#15 SOIL, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    Gotcha!:D Yes - we are heading for a kickstarter campaign. :) Before that we were polishing the game - the concept behind it, to provide you something really special. Something that also makes endless fun. :cool: The final video for the campaign will show all the features and future plans for the game and for our backers. For now we have done almost everything to start creating the "big kicking master plan" xD The funding will be used mostly to cover software licenses and hardware for testing to be up2date, and of course also to pay a bit to us employees. And we certainly won't aim high!

As we all know every company needs money to survive. Yes! But what we really need more, are devoted fans who spread the word about dynabot! :) Till now few people know anything about the game. We hope this will change sooner or later. And we have no choice than to believe in Word2Mouth unlike in big marketing strategies, which costs tons of money. If this wont happen, then the big companies have won and we all will be slaves of the brutal growing gaming industry, where only money counts and not the player himself anymore. :(

And yes! we hope to get you "floored" again, when the 1st gameplay footage is out!:D

16. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

L1GAMES is now on INSTAGRAM :D Join us now! :cool:

17. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#17 SOIL, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    Have you ever wondered against whom DYNABOT is fighting?

[​IMG]

18. prasantha60

prasantha60 Well-Known Member

#18 prasantha60, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    Hi, i am the lead programmer of this great project and i am proud to be a part of it. I thought i say hello to everyone. And i am here to answer technical question, for those who are interested in them. So, don't hesitate to write me a PM pr post about anything you'd like to know from the developement of dynabot. Looking forward, prasanntha

19. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Looks awesome

20. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

iPad only? Will it be on iPhone as well? Or on PC?