12-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Why the damn hell can they make this a one on one fight game. He'll even over local wifi or Bluetooth. I mean fighting games are meant to be played one human against one human.
12-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcandance View Post
Why the damn hell can they make this a one on one fight game. He'll even over local wifi or Bluetooth. I mean fighting games are meant to be played one human against one human.
Uh, or one human vs the computer perhaps.
12-17-2014, 09:00 PM
U need some friends buddy
12-17-2014, 09:02 PM
U honestly don't think this would be way better if there was a realtime vs mode? That's what I thought
12-31-2014, 09:49 AM
I really appreciate the updates and new lands Really I do. But if you added a multiplayer this would be hands down the best fighting game available. Comon devs take this game to greatness. I have to keep playing soul caliber for any multiplayer. I mean monkey boxing has a good gamecenter real time multiplayer and your game( a real fighting game ) has squat. Focus your powers Focus your energy. Focus your time. Pull your minds together and feel the flow and listen to the outcrys of your fan and make a kick ass multiplayer. And communicate on the forum with us. Don't let this fade into obscurity and collect digital dust.
01-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Don't u love when a dev is on the boards and care about feedback Thanks guys. Oh wait. Your not on the boards