03-18-2015, 05:25 AM
Game Impressions

can't believe a great game like this don't support iCloud save & ios 8 sharing extension Api
03-19-2015, 08:18 AM
I have gold on all events. But Tier 2 is missing at least 50 %, there is no Tier 3 yet and I am also waiting for Time Trial.

I hate it when I buy an unfinished game!

03-19-2015, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxor View Post
I have gold on all events. But Tier 2 is missing at least 50 %, there is no Tier 3 yet and I am also waiting for Time Trial.

Still seems a lot beefier to me than the other similar games for iOS.
03-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxor View Post

How are you defining "unfinished"? This isn't an RPG with a story that was left without an ending or anything like that. It's just a racing game, and the number of events it needs to have to be considered complete is just arbitrary. Bottom line, consider that you paid $4 for the game, and consider how many hours of gameplay you'll get out of it once you've gold starred all the races, and decide if you think you got $4 worth of fun out of it.
03-20-2015, 09:40 AM
The virtual controls are bad but the tilt controls are okay for me, but I still grind on walls.
03-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Still no sign about MFI support,thats too bad.i played it the first day for a while but i lost interest way before i reached Tier 2.Both control methods are just not my cup f tea.Shame,could be my favorite iOS racer with MFI support.
The request i sent to the dev right on day one was never answered.
03-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
I hit the gas as soon as 1 comes up but sometimes I miss the boost, so I'll see how far before 1 it works.

I haven't fully upgraded the Sokudo yet, but so far it seems like handling isn't a huge issue. Maybe I'll wind up beating Bourke with something else ultimately.

I have gold on the 1 minute gamma drive (r) in tier 1. I think the speed record events are good for Epsilon so long as you find the optimal part to have the turbo kick in. Seems to me Sokudo would be better for distance records.
When you would meet a jump during the time frame, the Sokudo triumphs. I have tried using the Epsilon (Its Mk I version) in those speed events; it never shoots past 4000 km/h. The Sokudo has the capability to do just that. But for that Gamma Dive, only the Epsilon can do the job. I must suck at maintaining my straights or hitting my boosts right...

EDIT: I have tried again today and clinched a Silver, and was 30km/h short of Gold. Retried a couple of times but still Bronze. Then, I just thought to try something...I went BACKWARDS. I initially thought the game would disallow this, but it simply let me go. So I swapped to Sokudo, went forward a bit to build up speed, and made the jump just behind the starting line. I backtracked more and then went back forward, building up speed via the boosters and finally made the jump with Sokudo's ability and easily clinched that Gold.

Last edited by FBI Light Rock; 03-27-2015 at 07:59 AM.