Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine

REVIEWS

“The game looks gorgeous, tells an engaging story, has fantastic voiceovers and will have you in stitch…
$4.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
REVIEWS

“The game looks gorgeous, tells an engaging story, has fantastic voiceovers and will have you in stitches at some of its many outrageously funny moments. It’s hard to avoid clichés sometimes: Al Emmo is solid gold.”
A – JustAdventure

“Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine is a breath of fresh air. It is a game that I can unreservedly recommend to all adventure game fans who enjoy a witty, humorous, and engaging story.”
5/5 Stars – Adventure Classic Gaming

“The fact that this game made me laugh from beginning to end is ultimately what determined its stellar grade. Fantastic humor, outstanding writing, and fabulous old-school graphics make this game a must for every adventure collection.”
96% – Adventure Lantern

DESCRIPTION

Meet Al Emmo. He's a single, feeble, forty-two-year-old easterner with a plan: travel out west, marry a mail-order bride, bring her home to introduce to his aging parents, and prove that he's a real man! Are you ready?

Embark on an epic cross-country journey that will send our unlikely hero deep into the heart of the wild west in search of love, adventure, and inconceivable wealth! Does Al have what it takes to be a cowboy? A stranger in town - a charming royal from Spain - competes for the object of Al's affections. And a looming thousand-year-old Aztec curse is bound to keep him on his toes!

Brave a horde of desert perils including excessively-equipped prairie dogs, an extremist termite exterminator, arrow-happy Indians, and a liquor SO potent, you won't even remember your hangover! Does redemption lie within the haunted depths of the Lost Dutchman's Mine? Is Al brave enough to enter? And will his parents even miss him? Find out in this Wild Western classic-style adventure game!

Developed and produced by Himalaya Studios, the team behind the popular and acclaimed remakes of King's Quest 1, 2 ,3 and Quest for Glory 2.

FEATURES

-Achievements
-Classic 2D-animated cutscenes
-Over 120 hand-painted background scenes
-More than 15,000 frames of fluid, pre-rendered character animation
-Unique narrator messages for every location, item, & character
-Detailed speech portraits for all characters, all fully-voiced and lip-synced
-Over two hours of original music by Tom and Dianne Lewandowski
-Nine Acts filled with fun, excitement, humor, and danger!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Jul 09, 2015
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal