Which on sale kemco game is the best?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by LORE, Oct 18, 2013.

1. LORE

LORE Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Hmmm rpg alphadia, rpg grinsia, and symphony of eternity are on sale, which is the best one?

2. LORE

LORE Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Unlucky hero was an ausome story! Which of these is the best story? Anyone?

3. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    FYI, all of their apps are on sale. Some are just a buck off but that's the case with a couple you listed so I'm assuming a sale is a sale to you. Even their newest one is on an intro sale, so you might as well just check the "best Kemco" thread(s).

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Fantasy Chronicle is my fav and is on sale.

It looks like they may be abandoning their occasional $.99 sales, which is a good thing in terms of them being able to keep on going. I'd like to see them get a bit more adventurous in their next endeavors. One of those is their first attempt at a 3D RPG and looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

While all of their RPG's have their own charms and decent storylines, they don't stray too far from the standard mold. I still enjoy them though.

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    BTW, if you want a fun JRPG with plenty of humor and quality, I'd check out Doom & Destiny. It's not Kemco, but it's a blast and only $.99 at the moment.

Kemco will more than likely run sales again.

6. LORE

LORE Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Yes true, thanks for the feedback guys, I went for symphony of eternity, I'm just discovering kemco, their ausome, and much cheaper (and worse quality...) than square enix