Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-07-2014, 12:06 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I just read all that. Very good advice. I decided this evening after finding my scores were better at lower difficulties to try and play through all the normal levels on the easiest difficult and see how far I could get. It took a couple tries starting on level 1, but eventually I played through everything (including the epilogue) in one go. For that I'm 8th on 1-Life Normal!

Before doing that I tried to make progress on Darkness. I got the second level unlocked and twice died at 28 of level 2 before switching to normal.

So I missed those last tips but that's very much the approch I took that cracked the leader boards. Such a great game.

Hitting with a super right at the start of a level and going side to side with a warp early on really helps clear most levels in a split second.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I just read all that. Very good advice. I decided this evening after finding my scores were better at lower difficulties to try and play through all the normal levels on the easiest difficult and see how far I could get. It took a couple tries starting on level 1, but eventually I played through everything (including the epilogue) in one go. For that I'm 8th on 1-Life Normal!

Before doing that I tried to make progress on Darkness. I got the second level unlocked and twice died at 28 of level 2 before switching to normal.

So I missed those last tips but that's very much the approch I took that cracked the leader boards. Such a great game.

Hitting with a super right at the start of a level and going side to side with a warp early on really helps clear most levels in a split second.
Awesome!

I agree this is a fantastic game (as are all radiangames).
Old 08-07-2014, 10:20 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I feel like now I need to pony up and buy another one of their games as further thanks for being so awesome. Three games owned so far and all of them are really quite excellent.

What strikes me though as sad is, of all games released last week... this one would have been my game of the week had it not been a re-release and thus disqualified from the voting. Really I'm surprised this thread and game hasn't been more popular.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:04 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Inferno+ 2 is scheduled for later this month
Old 08-07-2014, 12:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Inferno+ 2 is scheduled for later this month
I'll be amongst the first in line to buy it.

Last edited by nightc1; 09-16-2014 at 02:10 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I feel like now I need to pony up and buy another one of their games as further thanks for being so awesome. Three games owned so far and all of them are really quite excellent.

What strikes me though as sad is, of all games released last week... this one would have been my game of the week had it not been a re-release and thus disqualified from the voting. Really I'm surprised this thread and game hasn't been more popular.
I own all the radiangames and really you can't go wrong with any of them.

I would love to see more attention given to this game and developer as well as they deserve it. Perhaps this thread seems quiet is because the game is a re-release, the original game had a thread around 15 pages or so and I think TA also did a review of it back when it was originally released.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I guess there's not as much to talk about if this was a past discovery.

Hopefully this next release rockets the team into the headlines of many sites and the eyeballs of many gamers. I know for one, I'm planning on owning their whole library in the near future.