★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Scott Hackman
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Curl Out takes curling to the next level with an air blaster you will need to progress through multiple unique levels designed to keep you on your toes. Unlocked all the levels? That's just the beginning. Challenge yourself to get higher medals, or move on to the limited attempt challenge modes. Don't forget to train up to beat your friends in multiplayer.

shackman2006's comments:
Hey, guys. This is my first app so I'm super pumped to tell you all about it. I started it back in September and was hoping to have it done before the Olympics (since it's a Curling game and who knows what that is except during the winter Olympics?) but I was a little late. I'll post the info at the bottom of the link if anyone wants to check it out. It's a curling-ish game but it's got walls, you fight for bronze, silver, and gold medals and beating gold lets you unlock platinum which has special challenges, exploding stones and walls, etc. I'm hoping to use this as a stepping stone for newer things. If anyone's got any questions on the game please feel free to post! Platinum levels are insanely difficult, so good luck!

Curl Out: